Thanks to our unique business model, we’re not only changing how executives are supported – by offering them a holistic service rather than a single employee – but also how Executive Assistants work, by providing flexible, remote working which redefines their work-life balance.
We pride ourselves on our customer satisfaction and have an equitable Net Promoter Score to service industry leaders, The Ritz. Our team of Executive Assistants (or Fyxers) go above and beyond for our predominantly technology-based clients, which include ClearScore, Secret Escapes and CharlieHR.
What you will do in the role
- You will be responsible for customer experience. You will ensure FYXER exceeds clients’ expectations by implementing efficient customer processes and devising pro-active, bespoke strategies to support our clients.
- You will lead on customer service. You will be responsible for developing our customer service strategy and managing the customer team to ensure it is effectively deployed. You will report directly to the CEO.
- You will be the customer advocate in the organisation. You will be responsible for putting yourself in the customers’ shoes, representing customers’ interests in meetings and ensuring their voice is heard in business decisions.
- You will be responsible for churn management. You will build practices to anticipate and prevent client churn. If customers do leave, you will maintain a relationship with them, understand their reasons for leaving and incorporate this feedback into future strategies.
What you will be judged on?
- Customer satisfaction. Our current Net Promoter Score (NPS) is 75. We expect to see this rise year-on-year.
- Customer retention. We expect a maximum customer churn of 15% per year.
- Customer expansion. We expect existing customers to increase their use of FYXER’s service as they grow. By delivering incredible, high-impact service, we also aim to take-on new customers through existing customer referrals.
Who we are looking for
- A demonstrable track record of achievement as a Head of Customer Success or similar.
- Proven ability to work independently and develop company processes.
- An extremely passionate, client-obsessed attitude with a “whatever it takes” mentality toward customer satisfaction.
- Strong working knowledge of performance/operation metrics.
- Solid experience influencing people within customer-facing organisations.
What you need to be great at
- Leadership. You must have the capacity to inspire, challenge and hold to account those delivering the FYXER service. You must be able to give clear direction and remain calm and collected under pressure.
- Strategic thinking. You must be able to analyse customer data and information to build effective, bespoke client strategies.
- Process design. You must have excellent planning and organisational skills, and be able to build and continuously improve efficient processes and systems.
- Critical judgement. You must be able to make good decisions, ask the right questions and raise flags at the right time.
- Customer orientation. You must be able and willing to find out what the customer wants and needs and act accordingly, taking the organisation’s costs and benefits into account.
- Firefighting. You must be able to manage any customer concerns and complaints. Working both proactively and reactively, you must coordinate with team leads to craft solutions that diffuse unstable situations and remedy any customer ill-will towards the company.
- Communication. You must have excellent speaking, writing and presentation skills, as well as an ability to manage customer expectations through persuasion, negotiation and consensus-building.
- Positive. We index for positive people at FYXER. We are pragmatic problem-solvers, who always strive to make things better and fix them when they don’t work.
- Ownership. We have a culture of ownership at FYXER. We believe in a low-ego environment, where our employees take accountability for their actions and aren’t afraid to hold their hands up if they fail.
- Thoughtful. As a service, our job is to look after others. Everyone in the company treats others with the same respect and care as we do our clients.
What makes this an amazing opportunity?
- This is FYXER’s first customer success hire. You’ll be responsible for devising and implementing an open strategy that drives the company’s growth.
- A unique environment for your long-term personal development. As a service-led firm, you will be at the heart of our future success: leading on projects and initiatives that enable FYXER to realise its ambitious expectations.
- FYXER staff work primarily virtually. In this role, you will be able to work flexibly from wherever you like, coming into London to meet your team once per month. Allowing for a better work-life balance.
- You will gain insight into how a small, fast-growing business attacks high-growth, whilst also imparting your knowledge on our driven leadership team, who will be eager to learn from you.
- The role offers a competitive salary, equity and a performance-related bonus structure, as well as the opportunity to build out a team.