At Eventbrite, our mission is to bring the world together through live experiences. We seek an experienced marketing professional to oversee our global content efforts to give event creators best practices, insights, and advice to help them grow their events and to build an enduring brand that consumers trust.
The Eventbrite Marketing team is a centralized, multi-disciplinary group of strategists, designers, researchers, and makers, who work across product groups and functions. We are designing the future and the today of the Eventbrite brand through every interaction within and outside of the product. We are specialists within our individual areas of expertise and collaborators to connect with and support our customers.
The Head of Content Marketing is central to our continued success, delivering valuable content to event creators and attendees around the world. We are looking for an experienced marketing professional with a strong editorial background who can elevate our content marketing efforts across the board — and make Eventbrite the trusted choice for live experiences around the world. A successful candidate will be a strategic thinker who possesses the executional chops to develop compelling communications that drive growth and brand advocacy. You’ll oversee a small team of content marketers and partner closely with external agencies to concept and produce marketing programs at the highest level while ensuring flawless execution across channels. You’ll work closely with the cross-functional Growth team, who own execution of paid search, paid social, and SEO, ensuring delivery of consistent and impactful stories that drive growth. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Global Marketing, this full-time role is based in San Francisco with the option of working remotely.
- Define the global content marketing strategy to drive creator acquisition and attendee engagement.
- Conceive, write, and produce various types of content for Eventbrite’s marketing landing pages, blog, emails, paid
media campaigns, and more.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product Growth teams to package, distribute, and test content across channels,
continually innovating and optimizing our approach.
- Partner with other marketing leaders to define go-to-market plans to drive creator acquisition, product adoption, and
- Manage content operations, budgets, and production process with external agencies and a network of freelance
- Monitor content performance and report results to key stakeholders across the company.
THE SKILL SET
- 7+ years of experience in content marketing, editorial, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience managing individual contributors, contractors, and agencies.
- Proven ability in content creation for a known brand.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to present strategic concepts and recommendations to internal stakeholders and executives.
- Strong analytical thinker.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices.
- A true self-starter, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Experience with both B2B and B2C content.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Eventbrite, we strive to support our Britelings and their loved ones through different stages of life with robust and attractive benefits, financial and physical wellness options, and great perks.
In addition to offering a competitive salary and company stock, we have other great benefits available. In the Briteland, you’ll find great medical plans, fertility and adoption benefits, wellness reimbursement, generous parental leave, on-site services, and much more.