Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Its extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures more than 1.5B logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. Auth0 has raised more than $110 million to date and continues its global growth at a rapid pace. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture, and are looking for the best people to join our incredible team spread across more than 35 countries!
Auth0 is growing fast, really fast and we would like to accelerate the growth even further. We are looking for someone who is ready to get his or her hands dirty and take our paid and organic marketing efforts to the next level. You will work closely with our content, development, sales and design teams to set KPIs and drive qualified traffic to auth0.com. You will have a defined role but you will have to be comfortable working on an hyper dynamic atmosphere.
What you’ll do:
- Generate a/b test ideas to help improve key metrics (acquisition, activation, etc.) in Growth.
- Own and project manage a few tests each quarter, working closely with designers, developers.
- Project manage your Growth programs, communicate and present progress and results to peers and management.
- Help team improve wireframes and prototypes of new experiences and experiments through UX research.
- Help understand the “why” behind a test has succeeded or failed.
- Expand our understanding of the developer’s experience with Auth0 through running surveys, conducting qualitative research (usability, interviews), and monitoring behavioral analytics reports.
- Monitor user activity on website to contribute to the a/b testing test roadmap.
- Work with Sales Development, Sales Enablement, Sales Ops, and Data teams to improve our process for enriching, scoring, routing and prioritizing sales leads.
What we need from you:
- 2+ years of work experience in Growth Marketing roles, preferably in tech-related companies.
- Experience with qualitative research techniques.
- Proven data-driven approach to optimize campaigns based on KPIs.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and results-driven.
- High motivation to go further than the task at hand.
- A strong eagerness to learn new technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively, independently and remotely across different time zones and cultures as part of a cross-functional, high-performance global team.
- Programming or Engineering Background to relate to the product & audience.
- SaaS / B2B Experience / B2D Experience.
- Experience with Lead Scoring techniques.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.