Vendr helps people buy and sell software without friction. As the creator and leader of the SaaS buying category, Vendr has saved companies millions of dollars across tens of thousands of software purchases.
If you’re eager to advance in your career and are committed to establishing a fair and transparent software purchasing ecosystem supported by top-notch data, you’ve come to the right place.
Our headquarters is in Boston, Mass., with locations in Charleston, S.C and London, England. We have over 250 employees globally who work both in-person and remotely.
At Vendr, our culture serves our team to deliver their best work. We prioritize being data-driven and transparent in our approach, focusing on velocity. We believe in doing what’s right, not prioritizing who is right. We cultivate a curious mindset to seek out the truth and share data with those who can benefit.
Above all, kindness is at the core of our culture, where generosity and consideration for others are highly valued. In everything we do, honesty and transparency are paramount, as they’re essential in building trust with our customers and one another.
→ Learn more about our values.
Since 2019, we have:
- Managed billions in software spend on behalf of our customers
- Saved hundreds of millions of dollars for our customers across tens of thousands of software negotiations
- Provided our customers with unprecedented visibility into their software stacks, enabling them to identify opportunities for improvement and cost savings
- Utilized our industry-leading data to make the SaaS buying process more clear, transparent and accessible
- Assisted our customers in developing a data-driven approach to SaaS purchasing
- Collaborated with professionals in finance, IT, procurement, and department heads to enhance their process maturity and modernize their business processes
We want you to join us on our mission to fix how companies buy SaaS. We want to hear from you if you’re looking for an opportunity to make a significant impact, solve interesting challenges, and help hundreds of customers. Join Vendr’s pioneering teams and help transform how companies discover, purchase, and manage software.
As a Growth Marketing Manager at Vendr, you will play a key role in driving our customer acquisition digital strategy. Focusing on search and conversion rate optimization (CRO), you’ll map our go-to-market strategy and marketing targets and create funnels and experiments to drive across marketing.
- Develop and execute strategies for search marketing acquisition, conversion rate optimization, and personalization.
- Create and monitor reports and dashboards to evaluate performance and derive actionable insights that inform your plans and priorities.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends on search engine optimization and partner across the organization to ensure we are implementing best practices.
- Own the CRO strategy and tool(s) for marketing and partner across the team to map and build customer journeys.
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience–performance marketing, paid media, search marketing–preferably in tech (with a preference for SaaS).
- Demonstrated expertise in search marketing and CRO tools.
- Built SaaS funnels for sales and products, and have leveraged data to experiment and optimize them.
- A track record of being a great teammate and partner to brand, creative and product marketing teams to build and enhance customer journeys and digital experiences.
- Strong performance marketing technical knowledge, specifically: SEO tools and research, Google Ads, Analytics and Tag Manager, and CMS platforms.
- We’re growing!
- We’re a disruptor – we’re changing the way SaaS is purchased and managed
- We have the right value proposition at this time, (we save companies time and money and help them grow efficiently)
- We’re a startup with durable growth
- We have great people and a strong culture, (check out our values here)
- Competitive pay & benefits **applicable to U.S. employees, ask our team for details on our International benefits**
- Medical, Dental, Vision with company paid premiums
- HSA contribution
- Flexible/unlimited PTO
- 12 paid company holidays in addition to PTO
- 4% 401k matching
- WFH stipend
- Education & wellness reimbursement
- All Mac environment