Run The World enables live online events that people love worldwide. Our mission is to create a world where people can easily meet, collaborate, and learn from others with similar expertise, interests, and passions—regardless of their particular location or circumstances.
We’re a global, silicon-valley based, well-funded startup backed by top VC’s and angel investors including Andreessen Horowitz, and C-level executives from Facebook, Twitter, and Atlassian. Our founding team are veterans from Facebook and Instagram and have been featured on TechCrunch, Business Insider, Silicon Valley Business Journal, CNBC, and more.
We’re experiencing explosive growth now more than ever and we’re looking for like-minded high-performers to break the barriers that limit access to knowledge, connections, and communities, and enable people to “Run the World.”
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As a creative, data-driven, energetic Growth Marketing Manager, you’ll drive design and implementation of growth strategies across multiple channels to boost new user acquisition, engagement, and retention in a rapid-fire way.
- Set the strategy and direction to drive growth and adoption
- Plan and execute multiple marketing programs, e.g. experimentation, and ROI monitoring and reporting
- Lead fast experimentation of new channels, campaigns, creative, incentives, and approaches for the purpose of building scalable solutions
- Deeply understand our users and identify opportunities for growth and optimization at every stage of their lifecycle
- A/B test and continuously iterate acquisition channels to optimize for growth
- Implement new tools and processes to drive automation and optimization
- Build and maintain analytics to measure and report performance
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business and/or similar experience
- 5+ years of experience in performance marketing, growth marketing, acquisition marketing, product growth, or similar
- Successfully built and executed growth strategies for hyper-growth consumer companies
- Demonstrated experience developing and analyzing lifecycle marketing campaigns (email, push, etc.)
- Deep analytics background and a high degree of proficiency with rigorous data tools; ability to synthesize, analyze and interpret data (including KPI reports) and transfer into actionable steps
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Must be customer-centric, exceptionally detail-oriented, and results-driven
- Can thrive in a fast-paced environment