Quit Genius is the #1 digital clinic for substance addictions. We are on a mission to help 100 million people overcome tobacco, alcohol and opioid addictions by combining technology, healthcare and design. It’s an ambitious mission, but one we fully believe in and we hire people who share our aspirations and core values.
We are a global team of doctors, designers, engineers and researchers who are aligned by one common goal. Authenticity, creativity, purpose and thoughtfulness are at the heart of everything we do to deliver that goal, so finding exceptional people to come on the journey is everything to us. Quit Genius has scaled to dozens of health plans and employers, covering over 2 million lives and has already helped more than 750,000 members conquer their addictions. As of 2021, we have raised $78M from leading global investors and now work with 100+ world-class team members across our New York, London, and remote offices.
If you are passionate about making an impact on the health of others, join us and make it happen!
We are looking for a creative and driven growth marketing manager to join our rapidly growing Growth Marketing team. This team is focused on driving member enrollment, engagement, and retention into our 3 substance use disorder programs. We work closely with our Client Strategy team to develop marketing strategies for each client (employer) to best communicate the benefits of our programs to their employees and ultimately drive enrollment, engagement and retention into our various programs.
This role will be crucial in helping us drive member enrollment into our programs. You’ll utilize a growth marketing mindset to test and experiment with new channels, optimize landing pages and enrollment funnels via CRO/LPO strategies, and identify unique strategies to drive enrollment across our client portfolio. We lean heavily on email, direct mail, and SMS in our enrollment marketing efforts so familiarity with these channels is essential. There’s significant opportunity and low hanging fruit across the consumer side of the business, so if you have a creative problem solving approach and are an outside of the box thinker, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re a scrappy team within a scrappy and rapidly growing startup with tons of future upside and potential for people who want to build something from the ground up. Our product is changing and even saving people’s lives, come join us on our journey and mission to see 100 million people conquer substance use disorder by 2030!
- Launch tests and experiments across new channels and tactics to identify which channels are effective at driving enrollment into our programs. These might include paid marketing, referral, content marketing, and/or other tactics.
- Work with our enrollment marketers to understand ongoing email and direct mail campaigns that are going out to client’s employees, what’s worked and what hasn’t worked, and identify opportunity areas.
- Utilize LPO (landing page optimization) and CRO (conversion rate optimization) strategies and best practices to improve conversion rates on our landing pages and within our enrollment funnel.
- Work with Ops and Finance to evaluate enrollment tactics such as the use of incentives, claims data, etc to determine the overall impact and develop strategies to optimize performance.
- Work with Product and Engineering as a stakeholder in our MarTech stack, 3rd party integrations, and data infrastructure to ensure we are set up for success today and in the future.
The background we are looking for…
- 3-5+ years of growth marketing experience
- Extensive acquisition marketing experience and experience with acquisition marketing channels such as email, direct mail, paid marketing, etc.
- Track record of success with running growth experiments that drive positive impact across the business
- Strong analytical skills and familiarity with data visualization tools such as Looker
- Strong technical marketing skills such as SQL, HTML, a/b testing, and/or statistical analysis are nice to have
Our teams at Quit Genius are made up of an incredible range of talented people from all walks of life. We believe that diversity of any description leads to innovation, idea sharing and collaboration.
Quit Genius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status. Diversity and Inclusion are paramount to the success of our mission and our culture is driven by our differences, each of which we embrace with open arms.