You can be located anywhere in the US in this remote role.
Come help drive community & influencer programs for Fauna!
At Fauna, we’re helping developers build fearlessly by providing a secure, operations-free and maintenance-free, serverless data API with global consistency. We’re disrupting a $40B+ operational database market, and we’re just getting started. We have 30,000+ developers using our product. You’ll be working with a talented team of people who have built highly successful companies and globally-distributed systems at companies such as Twitter, Okta, AWS, Microsoft, and Oracle.
Reporting to the Sr. Director for Demand Generation, we’re looking for a qualified community marketing manager to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, events, and influencer programs for a developer audience, we would like to meet you. Our ideal candidate has exceptional skills in engaging a developer audience with creative marketing programs spanning social, events, influencer marketing, newsletters, email campaigns etc.. You should be a ‘people person’ with good interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on the different campaign deliverables and tactics.
What you Will Do:
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to engage a developer audience
- Build/manage engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts across multiple platforms
- Plan, manage and execute industry events & meetups to improve community engagement and boost brand awareness
- Setup and manage email marketing campaigns to engage our developer audience
- Coordinate with PMM, Demand Gen, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Build an influencer program from scratch and boost awareness through targeted influencer engagements
- Build relationships with influencers, evangelists, industry experts and ecosystem partners & vendors to facilitate new campaign engagements and deepen existing relationships.
What you Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Attention to detail and self-starter with the ability to operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Creativity in figuring out new approaches to engage the community
- Hands on experience with social media management for developer focused brands
- Proven work experience in identifying and organizing events end-to-end
- Experience launching community marketing initiatives (e.g. building an influencer program, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Experience creating and managing email campaigns
- Hands-on experience with CRM/marketing automation tools (Pardot) preferred
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
Fauna is a well-funded Series A startup building the data API for modern applications. We’re backed by Madrona Ventures, GV (formerly Google Ventures), CRV, many more leading Silicon Valley firms. We are a fully distributed company with team members all over the world.
Building a great company requires exceptionally talented, passionate, and committed team members. Every day we are relentless in our mission to innovate, exceed customer expectations and continually make it easier for developers to use Fauna. If you are that type of person who is excited by those pursuits, we want to hear from you! In exchange for your hard work and great contributions, Fauna provides you with an exceptional compensation and equity package, competitive benefits and the opportunity to work remotely.
Fauna is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our company is committed to fair hiring practices, and building a diverse environment for our employees. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
The Talent Acquisition Team at Fauna works primarily on a direct sourcing model; Fauna does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, directly to hiring managers, or any of our employees.
If visa sponsorship is required now or anytime in the future to work in our US location, we are not able to offer that at this time.