Headstart is on a mission to transform the way organisations hire! We are the world’s first diversity driven Applicant Matching and Management System. We use Machine Learning to transform the recruitment process, enabling clients to find the right high potential employees regardless of gender, ethnic status, sexual orientation or age.
Launched in 2017, having graduated the YCombinator Summer 17 AI batch, we now have headquarters in London and offices in San Francisco. With major brands like Accenture, Lazard and Travelex publicly supporting our mission, Headstart is already improving the recruitment experience for candidates around the world. See our article in Techcrunch
We could tell you lots more of the glossy stuff that would be more fitting in a marketing brochure but then everyone does that don’t they?! The truth is we are a small (but perfectly formed!) team with a base in London and a hub in San Francisco, taking on an almost impossible vision with limited resources. We have come a long way in a very short space of time and that’s down to the dynamics of the team. We are a fully transparent and open business and we try and engage everyone from across the business in all key decisions and actions, regardless of whether you are in product, operations, sales or customer success.
Fully Flexible – We treat everyone as adults and are a results focussed business which means you have the freedom to organise your own working day and style to compliment the rest of your team. We believe people work at their best when they feel their best, both mentally and physically, so we believe in the importance of giving people autonomy and responsibility to deliver in a way that allows them to deliver their best personal and professional selves.
Fully Remote – We are also operate a remote, fully distributed model which means that in conjunction with giving you full flexibility around when you work, you should also have the choice of where to work. We believe that the technology of today allows every individual to contribute to building a great business without having to waste precious hours on a depressing commute or being forced to work in an homogenised environment that suits everyone yet suits no one.
Having said that, it’s a start up! Resources are tight, there is never enough time and there are too many priorities. Daily! But we are lucky to have such great investors, great early adopter clients and the ability to control our own destiny. If you think you can cope with that and you fancy jumping on a rocket ship (literally) then we would like to hear from you
This last month we have had demo requests from the likes of Apple, Visa, PWC and a number of others. It will be your role to follow up on these leads. Beyond this, you will work closely with our investors (Founders Factory) as we implement new digital demand generation strategies.
We have case studies from the likes of Accenture that are enormously powerful and your role is to get the right people energised about our mission and purpose while qualifying out those who aren’t quite right for us. The is a hybrid inbound/outbound opportunity with a big dash of digital marketing – for the right person, it has a future career path to almost all parts of the company. Or you might just want to be the prospecting king or queen. We can more than live with that.
- You have experience in building, qualifying and nurturing new accounts
- You realise that your not here to sell but to educate, guide and evaluate if we can work with the prospect
- You utilise industry insights to research & develop accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and initiate dialogue
- You’re methodical and follow up relentlessly
- You find technology easy to pick upYou are happy to work remote
- You have sales prospecting experience 2 years +
- You have an interest in digital demand generation and want to have input on how we build our campaigns
- Right and wrong matter to you.
- You want to work for a company with a purpose
- You will be an experienced content marketer, with a proven background and capability in creating communities of interest and building brands through engaging content and interaction on social media.
- You will also understand content and the art of content curation, having demonstrable proof of building thought leadership and measurable engagement through content management and distribution.
- You have experience in copywriting, content strategy and development of tone of voice
- You are passionate about tackling a lack of diversity in the workplace and have a full understanding of the issues, with your finger on the pulse in this area.
- You have a strong understanding of data analytics and methods of evaluating the effectiveness of content
- You have excellent influencing skills to work with a variety of clients and internal stakeholders
- You should have excellent verbal and written communication skills (inc. public speaking)
- Ability to work remotely
- To succeed you will need to love the ambiguity and energy of a start up environment.
- A proven self starter with bags of self motivation, your natural, informal and inquisitive style will mean growing our community will come as second nature to you.
- An awesome team of course!Fully flexible and remote working
- Annual team get togethers
- Unlimited holidays
- Budget for individual learning and development