Bounce is a platform providing short-term storage for your luggage and other items in local shops & hotels. People too often find themselves carrying their things around with them whether it’s luggage, a gym bag, work bag, or shopping bags and this often cripples their plans. With Bounce, users open the app, find a nearby location, and seamlessly store their things for a few hours or days at our partner locations.
Bounce launched in February 2019 on Product Hunt as #1 product of the day and now has more than 7,000 locations in over 1000 cities. Bounce has raised money from top investors including executives from companies like AirBnB, early investors in companies like Uber, and serial entrepreneurs that have sold their companies for $500M+.
Bounce is hiring a Growth Coordinator who will be focused on three key areas:
Managing content direction
Building strategic online partnerships
Driving outbound marketing efforts.
🏆 Who You Are
- You’ve been recognized for your ability to foster communications, scale processes and learn on your feet.
- You’re known for being analytical, organized and professional.
- You are detail-oriented and process-driven, constantly striving for efficiency in any task that you set out to do.
🚀 What You’ll Do
- Grow a thriving travel community
- Drive content direction and requirements for remote editors
- Concept and scale content marketing opportunities
- Build site authority through strategic online partnerships and outreach
- Manage outbound email marketing campaigns
- Own lead generation efforts for expansion to future markets
🔎 What We’re Looking For
- 1-2 years of marketing or communications experience
- Bachelors in marketing, communications, public relations, or similar area of study
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments while maintaining attention to detail
- Endless curiosity, personal drive, and tenacity
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Great judgment and superb instincts
Bounce’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Lisbon, Portugal
Remote location(s): Europe
Bounce is committed to welcoming everyone, regardless of gender identity, orientation or expression. Our mission is to remove exclusivity and barriers and encourage new thinking and perceptions, in a space of belonging. It is not about race, gender or age, it is about people. Without our people being their most creative and innovative selves, we are nothing.