Seeking a creative designer for fast-growing YC-company.
We are a series A funded company that went through YC W18. We are building a global social safety net, and our products live in a cartoon bird branded universe. The birds and colors symbolize what it’s like to live in a borderless world. Click around www.safetywing.com to get an impression of our style.
You will be responsible for working with our writers to design layouts while following our existing design systems, in collaboration with our existing design team. You will also be responsible for creating template designs for web, like email newsletter, blog, social media, as well as for print and merchandise.
– A well developed sense of aesthetics, ability to create extraordinary and beautiful designs
– Ability to follow established design guidelines
– Extensive experience building, editing and optimizing pixel and vector graphics (Photoshop, Illustrator)
– Marketing design (social media formats)
– Printing design experience (e.g. converting RGB to Pantone)
Nice to haves
– Basic HTML/CSS for email template editing
– Worked at a startup before
– Experience with packaging design
In addition we are looking for someone who
– wants to help build a global social safety net on the Internet
– thinks for themselves instead of copying others
– is creative and bold in the face of any problem
– is intellectually honest and has high integrity