Founded as the first-to-market Instagram scheduler in 2014, Later (formerly Latergramme) has grown from a simple Instagram tool to the #1 visual marketing platform for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Now with over 2 million users globally, Later is a member of the Instagram Partner Program and a Pinterest Marketing Partner.
We believe that social media has become a visual experience, and we’ve designed our platform to help you visually plan and schedule your photo and video content.
Later helps streamline your social media strategy so you can set yourself up for more sales and success. Our features focus on visual scheduling, media management, marketing and analytics. Here at Later, our goal is to simplify Instagram marketing and make it accessible for all businesses.
Our core cultural values are manifested in our practices and processes every day. We highly value transparency and fairness in everything we do. We look for people who like to move quickly, are ambitious yet humble and have a great sense of humour. If you have a mischievous spark of fun, that’s even better.
- A natural tendency to take initiative, achieve results and generally #GSD.
- A desire to constantly stay organized and create efficiency using technology, bringing order to chaos and uncertainty.
- Teamwork is your middle name. You want to brainstorm with the best of them and are continually looking for ways to do it better.
- A humbleness to recognize that sometimes you’ll need to apologize and admit mistakes (we’re all human after all!)
- Understand and work well in startup culture – be able and willing to take on all sorts of tasks and responsibilities.
We list our values and beliefs first because they are non-negotiable; if you’re still reading then check out some of the responsibilities you will own.
What We’re Looking for
We’re looking for a creative brand-focussed Mid to Senior Graphic Designer to join our marketing creative team. You will play a part in all creative campaigns and touch points while also helping the creative team grow of the visual identity of the Later brand.
As a Mid-Senior designer, you will have no problem determining requirements from briefs, carving out timelines to meet deadlines and on top of that helping other members of the team achieve the same goals in the campaign. An extremely detail-oriented designer and a great team player, you will provide creative ideas and give feedback and direction to ensure high quality work. You are a multi-disciplinary creative with working design knowledge and confidence in designing for web, social, motion graphic and print. You’ll be working with other stakeholders in the company and the creative team to create graphic assets for day to day creative content, campaigns, product launches and the overall brand touchpoints such as the blog, emails, social and homepage. This job is open to remote.
- Create marketing collaterals across channels, including social graphics, websites, videos and merch
- Collaborate with the team to conceptualise and work on art direction for web properties, campaigns, video and seasonal branded events.
- Understand the brand and constantly improve our brand design elements in all touch points such as emails, blogs, landing pages, socials and ads.
- Shape, grow and maintain the visual aspects of the Later brand with the team
- Ensure high quality work individually and as a team
- Coming up with new ideas and initiative to grow the brand
- 5–7 years experience in the creative field
- Extremely detail oriented and good eye for design
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong online graphic design portfolio with a background in branding. Bonus if you have experience with creating motion graphics.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team efficiently
- Self-motivated and independent, able to run whole projects on your own and work in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Comfort and/or experience working as a remote employee as a part of a distributed team
- Bonus! If experienced at motion graphics design & animation.