Regrow is currently growing at an exponential pace, including the marketing team. We are looking for a graphic designer to visualize and create graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, photos and more. You will work with the marketing, sales, product and leadership teams to shape the visual aspects of websites, videos, sales collateral, customer communications, advertising, and more.
The team at Regrow is on a mission to proactively provide farmers around the world valuable insights to optimize their growing conditions. We are actively driving opportunities for the food chain to connect from farm to fork through technology and as a graphic designer, you will help tell our story through visuals.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
What we think you’ll be doing (it’s a startup, so things will change):
- Understand the needs of internal or external customers and identify goals and requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on the gathered requirements and brand guidelines
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas, valuing quick turn around and appreciating the 80/20 rule
- Develop illustrations, infographics, icons, sell sheets and other designs to support customer-facing communications
- Experiment with formats when visually telling a story (imagery, photography, infographic, animation, video)
- Find and leverage the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic, develop additional colors that fit our brand color pallet
- Seek feedback and work with the team and internal “customers” to iterate on and produce final designs
- Be not afraid to put your work out there into – publish and update content on our website and blog (on Webflow), and socials.
Experience we are looking for in candidates:
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Proficiency with design software (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Experience with Adobe after effects + video editing skills would be a plus!
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
The type of person we are looking for:
- You have empathy for less tech-savvy product users (agronomists, and crop advisors) and can begin experiences with their needs in mind
- You’re comfortable with ambiguity in early production definition stages
- You’re extremely detail-oriented and organized
- You’re a guru of graphic design and can easily switch from InDesign and Illustrator to Canva and back
- You can think at a high level about design strategy at Regrow – answer “What would be the most impactful way to communicate with my audience?”, and “How does our voice and brand express itself in this particular piece of design?” not just “How should it look?”
- You have a real passion for creating intuitive design to communicate complex scientific agricultural/environmental concepts
- You have a preference for creating clean, “less is more” user interface designs
- You are able to create tasks for yourself and others – we encourage everyone to challenge what should be done and you’d have an equal say in deciding what we’re working on
- You are able to give and grow from constructive feedback
Who will love working at Regrow:
- You will experience exciting challenges and professional growth while being a part of something huge – not every day you can join the company that meaningfully and tangibly contributes to a better future of the planet and humanity.
- You will be applying your skills to accelerate the agriculture into new sustainable age, globally
- You will be working with the best customers in the space – the largest, most innovative, and most sophisticated
- With flexible hours and ways of working, you will get the opportunity to craft this role to ensure you are successful in the performance of your job and satisfied at work and outside of it. You r family is important to us, since you will be part of ours – RegroFam.
- You will be a part of a team of dedicated passionate professionals who have built a multi-national award-winning start-up that is changing the way agriculture works (check out our TEDx, TechCrunch)
Does this sound like your dream job? If so, go ahead and apply for the position and we’ll be in touch. We appreciate your interest in Regrow.
While it may go without saying once you see the diversity on our current team, we encourage diversity on our team at all levels of the company. We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in everyone on our team. We provide an environment of mutual respect where opportunities are available without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion for people from all walks of life is key to our success as a company.