At Dooly, we create human experiences for work
Revenue teams at top Cloud 100 companies like Asana and Intercom use Dooly to capture and amplify the outcomes of their meetings. Because we build Dooly with the end-user in mind, users tell us they couldn’t live without it. With our recently announced Series B funding, we’re investing in our team and building the next generation of our product.
We’re looking for a graphic designer with a director’s eye and high creative IQ. You’ll be responsible for bringing our brand guidelines to life in the form of videos and designs that drive action.
A typical week in the life:
- Brand identity. Interpret and enforce brand guidelines for our video and design assets.
- Social media graphics. You’ll determine the best creative format for webinar promos, sliders, and, of course, branded memes and gifs.
- Along with creating social ad images, you’ll play a big part in setting the visual style of our digital ads.
- Blog images. You’ll own the blog design — from charts to hero images to CTA banners. You will also work closely with our lifecycle marketing manager and front-end developer to optimize website layouts for conversions.
- Announcements and campaigns. When we earn G2 leader badges (like we did this week) or raise funding (like we have twice this year), we like to go big on the celebration — taking over LinkedIn for a week with engaging videos and graphics. And we need your skill to make these celebrations even bigger and better.
- Have 3 years of graphic design experience.
- Are proficient in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Canva.
- Come up with big, out-there ideas and, more importantly, you execute.
- Have experience creating paid ads and social graphics.
- Are a great collaborator and communicator.
- Bonus points: strong video editor proficient in Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
- Bonus: design experience in B2B SaaS
If all this sounds like you, please apply with your resume and a short note telling us why you’d be great in this role!