Degreed is the upskilling platform that connects learning to opportunities. We integrate everything people use to learn and build their careers—skill insights, LMSs, courses, videos, articles, and projects—and match everyone to growth opportunities that fit their unique skills, roles, and goals.
We are hiring a Technical Enablement Manager to support the readiness and effectiveness of our global client-facing technical teams across our revenue organization. This position will be responsible for developing and delivering a global knowledge program and strategy to enable new and existing team members with the methodologies, processes, and tools to perform their best work. You will identify, develop and run internal programs to deliver timely, relevant product, service, and technical information to the relevant teams within the revenue organization. The ideal candidate for this role would be someone with first-hand experience on a Degreed technical team and who thus has developed empathy for the challenges this role is positioned to solve.
This role will require collaboration with other Degreed leaders and subject matter experts within the Revenue, Global Business Solutions, Business Ops, Product Management, Product Operations, and Technology teams.
You will report to the Global Revenue Enablement Director. The role can be based anywhere in the US as a remote position.
- Create content to educate Degreed client-facing technical teams, ultimately supporting our customers’ and prospects’ success
- Partner with Client Support leadership to upskill, train and create resources for Degreed’s Tier 1 and Tier 2 support teams
- Devise and implement a deliberate internal technical knowledge management strategy for the revenue organization to ensure that accurate and updated information is easily and readily accessible at the point of need
- Create innovative ways to curate & disseminate information asynchronously
- Maintain accuracy and relevance of materials to reflect product, service, team and process changes
- Partner with leadership to identify and prioritize product and process related enablement requirements by sub team and region
- Partner with leadership team to define and fill skill gaps
- Act as a liaison between revenue enablement, product operations, technical implementation, technical success, technical support, global business solutions, and escalation engineering teams
- Partner with product ops team, client experience leadership, and revenue enablement to improve and produce client-facing technical documentation
- Gather feedback from internal stakeholders on a regular basis to constantly improve and iterate on programs
- Crowd source knowledge and tactics from various resources in the field and share this knowledge with the wider team
- Maintain strong understanding of client use cases, market demands and Degreed product functionality
- Host training sessions for new hires & existing team members on new & existing product functionality, consulting techniques, and development of other relevant skills
- Other duties as assigned
- 8+ years experience with focus on client-facing technical implementation, technical account management, sales engineering, solutions engineering, or technical professional service
- Experience developing and implementing programs
- Knowledge management, training, and upskilling experience
- Experience consulting and working with data transfer, SAAS reporting/analytics api best practices/troubleshooting, data warehouse/business intelligence tool integrations, Single Sign On and flat file/FTP integrations
- Strong strategic, conceptual, analytical thinking and decision making skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Great people skills, ability to quickly understand your audience and tailor the right message to them
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities – organization and time management are critical
- Execute in an ambiguous and fast paced environment
- Growth mindset, bias towards iteration
- Attention to detail
- Open to feedback
- Background in technical writing and communicating complex technical concepts to both technical and business teams
- Ability to crowd source & democratize siloed knowledge