At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
The Marketing team is hiring for an innovative Global Head of Social Media. This person will own Hopin’s brand presence across all social and digital platforms and define our organic social strategy. We’re looking for someone who is hungry to experiment with new channels, formats, and content, but can also set specific KPIs and measure performance and progress against them. You will be part of a fast-growing, fast-moving team at Hopin that is defining a new category/space. Our social presence will be the face of the Hopin brand as well as a major channel to drive brand awareness and business leads.
- Own social media management across channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, and more
- Working with the Head of Content, define a social media strategy (including channels, content formats, and cadence of output) that ladders up to overall content and marketing objectives
- Build and maintain a social media roadmap and pipeline of content to feed into our wider organic content calendar
- Produce or work with content creators to co-produce text, image, video, etc., posts across all social channels, including thought leadership, product spotlights, customer stories, company news, and more
- Maintain a regular cadence and consistency of output while maintaining content quality and brand identity
- With the Head of Content, establish clear, measurable KPIs that measure the effectiveness of social media strategy, and track and regularly report on performance of channels, content formats, content types, and more
- Maintain brand voice, personality, and consistency across all social/digital platforms
- Leverage social media as a way to engage with our online audience/followers, by responding to questions, addressing comments or concerns, and maintaining an active presence across all channels
- Collaborate with the Head of Demand Gen on paid social strategy, including text, image, video, etc., ad campaigns across channels
- Work with Head of Content and Content Marketing Manager to contribute to organic content outside of social
- Act as a key in-house writing/editing expert to support production of copy for website, product, promotion, organic channels, etc.
- Source opportunities for content partnerships/cross-promotion and -publication with media, bloggers, tech partners, and more
- Play a key role in developing channel/distribution strategy to ensure that content is reaching the widest, most relevant audience possible
- Contribute creative ideas and brainstorming to brand marketing initiatives, including brand videos, podcast content, campaigns, and more
- Build out the social media discipline at Hopin with responsibility for hiring, leading, and managing the team’s day to day activities across platforms
- 5-7 years of professional experience leading social media for hyper relevant Saas, consumer tech, or B2B brands
- Proficiency or familiarity with Google Analytics, marketing platforms, on-channel analytics, or with using data to measure the performance of content
- Intellectually curious – eager to grapple with an undefined space and helping establish Hopin as a thought leader in the event tech space
- Very nice to have – video production experience; proficiency or familiarity with shooting video on DSLRs, editing in Adobe Premiere or Final Cut, motion graphics
- Structure oriented – finds ways to expand effectiveness through better process
- Comfortable in a fast-moving, always variable environment
- Self-starter – motivated to find solutions, propose ideas, and always optimize
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It’s essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn’t just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.