As the Global Head of Sales Strategy, you will be spearheading HubSpot’s global cross-functional initiatives that align with our overall Go-To-Market strategy. In this high impact role you will work closely with executive leadership along with a variety of team members across Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Product and Finance to provide business counsel and recommendations on how to best drive forward global initiatives. These projects will impact our company-wide go to market strategy; how we sell and how we service our customers.
You will proactively monitor performance and drive accountability to ensure the Sales organization is enabled to exceed planned deadlines on these initiatives, and drive excellence across the team. In addition to helping develop and drive global Sales Strategy, you will structure best practices for how this newly launched team should function.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Work cross functionally to drive change initiatives within our flywheel teams; Sales, Marketing and Customer Success, along with other parts of the business; Finance, Products, People Ops and more
- Lead our forecasting and modeling behavior within Sales: Run monthly, quarterly and annual business reviews that map out our past and future growth initiatives, analyze historical and forward-looking performance in an effort to make strategic business recommendations to drive recurring revenue growth opportunities, margin & discounting expansion opportunities, and strategic planning and initiatives
- Train and advance a world class Sales Strategy team: Advise and coach all levels of sales operations and sales enablement team members to provide thorough and manageable project plans for each deliverable
- Influence long-term strategic planning for sales while assisting with cross-team planning efforts, acting as a knowledgeable authority looking for ways to support project oversight
- Provide input into the design of our annual planning and sales operations rules, including commission structure, quotas, and rules of engagement
- Engage with our Product Ops team to ensure product driven solutions are prioritized properly
We are looking for people who:
- Have experience managing a sales strategy and operations team that is focused on analyzing historical performance and driving change within an organization
- Display the ability to up-level and build out the capabilities of HubSpot’s teams to deliver better processes, enhanced reporting & analytics, and an overall world-class revenue operations experience
- Are organized with an analytical mindset, processes oriented, and technically savvy
- Have the ability to adapt quickly to the evolving needs of a high-growth SaaS business
- Are driven to define the right key metrics and analyses to produce actionable insights
- Operate as an inclusive leader who thrives in an ever changing environment
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. HubSpot is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
HubSpot helps millions of organizations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.