Medal.tv is one of the fastest-growing consumer applications in gaming! Our users capture and share millions of videos every week, and connect with one another around their shared gaming experiences.
We are an international fully remote team, where everyone works autonomously with the expectations that you can be available for team syncs in the same core hours (9:00 am and 12:00 pm PST). The exact times and days vary per team.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As the Gaming Partnerships Manager – Latin America, you will be responsible for driving and growing our gaming partnerships in the region (especially Brazil) across influencers, teams, organizations and developers. You will also foster growth among local communities through regular engagement and sustainable relationships.
- Passion and in-depth understanding of the games industry
- Past experience working with influencers including finding the right partners, negotiating deals, executing campaigns within deadlines and building communities over time
- Strong knowledge of social media including TikTok, Instagram, Discord etc.
- Fluent in English and Brazilian Portgueuse (Spanish is also a plus)
ADDITIONALLY, YOU NEED TO
- Enjoy dogfooding what you are working on to understand the ins, outs, and value of the Medal platform
- Be entrepreneurial with an enthusiasm for early-stage startups and high speed
- High degree of analytical and problem-solving skills — not only being good at it but genuinely enjoying it!
- Prioritize tasks and manage your time effectively
- Work effectively with minimal supervision
- Be a team player and help others succeed
WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO NOW
We hope to hear from you! When you apply, please make sure to include:
– Links to relevant work you’ve done or been a part of creating including influencers, teams, organizations, or companies you’ve worked with, and a description of your contributions
– Links to any online profiles (LinkedIn, Twitch, Twitter, etc)
– A description of your professional experience (resume, LinkedIn profile, cover letter, or similar)
As a heads up, our typical process is:
- Phone screening
- Up to four interviews with different team members
- Reference checks
- Offer 🎉
- Fully remote work environment
- Unlimited PTO (4+ weeks standard)
- Home office budget
- Team gatherings once we can travel again
- Paid parental leave: 20 weeks for primary caregiver and 12 weeks for secondary
- Full Medical for employee and two dependents (US employees only)
- Full Dental and Vision for employee and all dependents (US employees only)
- 401K (US employees only)
- All the fun and frolics that come with working for a gaming company
If you made it all the way here, include “gg” in your note and we will give you a virtual high-five when we talk!