Seeking a rational and creative front-end developer for fast-growing YC-startup.
We are building a global social safety net for online freelancers/entrepreneurs. Our current customers are digital nomads and we will also soon be launching a separate product for distributed startups.
We’re a strong team of 10, our headquarter is in San Francisco, but our team is distributed.
You will receive both salary and equity compensation, also we have quarterly gatherings where you will join us.
SafetyWing went through Y Combinator (W18), has raised two rounds of venture-funding and have been growing >20 % every month since launch one year ago.
Find out more about us and our product at www.safetywing.com.
You will be responsible for the technical side of front-end, security and devops.
We’re looking for a technical front-end developer with knowledge of the following areas:
– React (or at least 2 years of experience with other modern front-end frameworks like angular/vue)
– Flux/Redux experience
– Experience with SASS/SCSS
Nice to have
– Knowledge about front-end security/payment system implementation
– Experience with front-end testing and linters
Bonus points if you are a full stack developer.
– Experience with Java
– Experience with devops
In addition we are looking for someone who:
– wants to help build a global social safety net on the Internet
– thinks for themselves instead of copying others
– is creative and bold in the face of any problem
– is intellectually honest and have high integrity
Looking forward to hearing from you!
We are building a global social safety net tailored to the needs of online freelancers, entrepreneurs, and remote companies.
We’re starting with travel+medical insurance, then adding comprehensive health insurance to our offering before moving on to disability and pension. We will keep adding products until we have a complete social safety net - fully functioning across borders!
SafetyWing went through Y Combinator (W18), has raised venture-funding and have been growing >20 % every month since launch one year ago.
See more on www.safetywing.com.