We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
This is a temporary position that requires night and weekend work
DraftKings is seeking an experienced video producer responsible for the creation of additional live programming for the Media team. The Video Producer must be experienced in live production and working with on-camera talent as well as contribute, editorially, to content. This position requires night and weekend work in addition to some weekdays.
- Produce live daily fantasy relevant shows distributed on multiple digital platforms.
- Includes the booking of guests, writing and/or approving scripts, building and/or approving graphics.
- Contribute to the editorial process by generating segment ideas based of noteworthy storylines and available products on DraftKings platforms.
- Coordinating work on various initiatives with other editorial stakeholders.
- Ensure stringent editorial review and fact-checking processes are in place prior to the release of all content.
- Manage relationships with fantasy content creators and distributors that augment and extend the editorial range and audience reach of DraftKings content.
- Develop new content concepts to serve various business ends, including new user acquisition, engagement, retention, social sharing and sponsorship opportunities.
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in video/multimedia content production.
- Must be a passionate consumer of digital video content and have decent technical experience.
- Deep comfort with the world of fantasy sports. Sports knowledge required.
- Significant work experience in a fast-paced content production environment with high production targets.
- Strong organizational skills critical; must be able to juggle multiple projects, ongoing pipelines.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, with the ability to effectively collaborate with business, marketing and technology teams.
- Communications, film, media production degree or career-related degree.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.