While solving coding challenges do you focus more on how you would make the challenges better rather than solving the question itself? Then this position is for you.
We’re looking to add to our vast HackerRank Content Library, and need your expertise in curating the industry’s best technical assessments. This position is demand-based, freelance, and remote.
You will be responsible for building and reviewing technical questions that assess myriad technical skills listed here — which we’ll reach out for depending on your expertise. You’d be working on helping us scale our content library to handle over 100K concurrent challenge takers to support large country-wide remote hiring events.
You will be working on:
- Review HackerRank’s existing and new question banks for technical errors (if any) and ensure that they follow suitable guidelines.
- Screening the content tighter than airport security. You’ve to check the relevance of the question with quality and accuracy in detail.
- Setting the premise of a challenge to have a connection to a professional, developer-friendly, real-world scenario.
- Point out our grammatical errors! You’ve to review our challenge statements to ensure state-of-the-art thematic presentation, perfect English grammar and vocabulary, formatting, and easy understanding.
We are looking for:
- Excellent written and verbal communication, preferably with work experience in reviewing and authoring technical documents.
- Experience working with developers and communicating technical requirements to them.
- Ability to understand different technologies and programming languages
- Good understanding of real-world coding type challenges
- Available to contribute for 5 – 10 hrs/week creating challenges.
- Ready to go through a Technical curation Assessment during the hiring process.
HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with total funding of over $100 million. The HackerRank Developer Skills Platform is the standard for assessing developer skills for 2,800+ companies across industries and 18M+ developers around the world. Companies like LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to objectively evaluate skills against millions of developers at every step of the hiring process, allowing teams to hire the best and reduce engineering time. Developers rely on HackerRank to turn their skills into great jobs. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!
HackerRank is a proud equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal opportunity to everyone for employment on the basis of individual performance and qualification. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.