Carrot Fertility is the leading global platform for fertility healthcare and family-forming benefits. Trusted by hundreds of the world’s best multinational employers, health plans, and health systems, Carrot’s comprehensive clinical program delivers industry-leading cost savings for employers and exceptional experiences for millions of employees. Its award-winning product serves all populations – inclusive of age, race, income, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, or geographic location. Whether there is a need for care through fertility preservation, male-factor infertility, pre-pregnancy, IVF, pregnancy and postpartum, adoption, gestational surrogacy, or menopause, Carrot supports members and their families through many of the most memorable and meaningful moments of their lives.
Carrot is seeking a full-time Events Manager to join our Marketing team. The Events Manager will be responsible for leading the planning of in-person and virtual events by collaborating with stakeholders, internal teams, vendors, and additional contributors to ensure successful execution. The ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for health and technology, and a high level of enthusiasm for cultivating highly-engaging experiences. This role will report to our Senior Manager of Events.
- Help develop and execute a robust calendar of tradeshows and events
- Coordinate all event logistics including contract negotiations, vendor relations, booth design, registration of company attendees, swag and collateral distribution, and more
- Coordinate and collaborate with multiple stakeholders within the organization
- Be a steward of Carrot culture and a strong representative for our company in prospect and client-facing conversations
- Manage the event budget, reconciliation, and payment for event expenses
- Act as coordinator for all aspects of speaker preparation and logistics for events
- Deliver post event reports with data-driven analysis including attendee feedback, goal attainment, and recommendations for future event improvements, drive and deliver best practice documents
- Work with the Marketing team to measure the impact of events
- Conceptualize and implement new types of events from executive dinners to out-of-the-box experiences
- 3-4 years of relevant event planning or similar experience, preferably in B2B
- Exceptional organizational, planning, and time-management skills with proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to effectively communicate (written and oral) with diverse audiences and stakeholders
- High standards of accuracy with strong attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills, proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at a single time
- Solution-oriented, creative, and effective problem-solving
- Comfort with the ambiguity inherent in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong leadership with demonstrated ability to establish credibility among peers and leadership (internally and externally)
- Hands on attitude and collaborative team player
- Salesforce CRM experience, with an emphasis on leads and campaigns management
- Background in or passion for working in healthcare technology
- Must be willing and able to travel (approximately 25%)
- HR or healthcare industry experience
Carrot offers a holistic Total Rewards package designed to support our employees in all aspects of their life inside and outside of work, including health and wellness benefits, retirement savings plans, short- and long-term incentives, parental leave, family-forming assistance, and a competitive compensation package. The expected base salary for this position will range from $78,000 – $108,000. Actual compensation may vary from posted base salary depending on your confirmed job-related skills and experience.
Carrot has received national and international recognition for its pioneering work, including Best Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Product from the Anthem Awards, Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, CNBC’s 100 Barrier Breaking Startups, and more. Carrot is regularly featured in media reporting on issues related to the future of work, women in leadership, healthcare innovation, and diversity, equity, and inclusion, such as The Economist, Bloomberg, Elle Magazine (Japanese edition), The Wall Street Journal, ABC, CNBC, National Public Radio, Harvard Business Review, and more.
Carrot is fully distributed, with teams in more than 40 states across the United States and dozens of countries around the world. It has received numerous workplace awards, including Fortune’s Best Workplaces in Healthcare, Great Places to Work certified and certified Age-Friendly Employer. Learn more at carrotfertility.com.