Passport is reinventing cross-border e-commerce logistics as the modern international shipping carrier of choice for hundreds of top direct-to-consumer brands (our customers include Kylie Beauty, Bombas, Native, Ritual, Seed.com, and more). We ensure end consumers in countries around the world receive their package by optimizing multiple proprietary networks of first-mile warehouse pickups, last-mile local parcel delivery, and customs brokerage to reshape international shipping and post-purchase experiences. Leveraging much-needed software, automation, integrations, and support with transparency into logistical data not provided by legacy carriers today helps e-commerce merchants and marketplaces navigate their international footprint to reach their global potential.
We’re a growing, ambitious team looking to upend the trillion-dollar international parcel shipping industry through a world-class experience. At Passport, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest e-commerce merchants in the world and think strategically on how to add value to their international business. See this TechCrunch (https://tcrn.ch/2TKQ4eO) article to understand why brands love us.
About you and the role:
You’ll be excited to join a mighty team of four and build trusting relationships with our customers (direct-to-consumer e-commerce brands). You will be responsible for – and comp’d on – growing our top performing accounts and ensure that our customers have a seamless experience with Passport. You love working directly with customers, developing strategic growth plans, collaborating with product and engineering to expand these accounts, and iterating on processes to help us work smarter not harder. To you, it’s all about providing excellent customer strategies and helping everyone succeed.
The Enterprise Customer Success role is a critical ingredient in ensuring our top accounts fully utilize Passport to grow internationally.
One of our Values is “You are an owner”. We’re growing quickly, and there are gaps to fill and skills to develop along the way. If you want a job with a clearly defined role and monthly consistency, we’re not the right fit.
Location: Remote, United States
What you’ll do:
- Make it your mission to create an exceptional Passport experience for our customers, ensuring they realize the full value of Passport and additional products
- Partner directly with our Strategic Account Executive on enterprise-level accounts and guide them through our sales → post-sale process
- Create tailored growth strategies and project plans for our top performing accounts to open new countries and/or increased volume to current countries
- Serve as a go-to resource for your customers needs and pain points
- Travel to client sites to build relationships with key customer stakeholders
- Collaborate with product and engineering to develop product enhancements and data stories to support your customers
- Contribute to internal processes and workflow documents for successful customer engagement and management, and work cross-functionally within Passport to deploy them
- Become an expert on the Passport product, while keeping up with industry trends and news
You have many of the following…
- 5-10 years work experience in account management or customer success. eCommerce and Salesforce experience are a bonus!
- Comfortable with a growth-based compensation packageSignificant customer interaction and strong interest in building relationships
- Prioritize customer experience with a focus on customer happiness and retentionEmpathy and the ability to take initiative on doing the right thing for the customer
- Drive to understand clients’ business goals, anticipate future needs and identify solutionsCreative problem solving skills that you want to apply in an ever-evolving environment
- Ability to understand and communicate complex problems clearly and concisely to different internal and external audiences (Executives, Marketers, Engineers, Sales People, ICs)
- Self-motivating team player who can work cross-functionally and multi-task
- Resourceful – you might not have all the answers, but you know how to find them or who to ask for help
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Located in the United States, West Coast or East Coast preference
What you’ll get…
– Competitive cash and equity packages
– Healthcare, dental, and vision
– 401K & Company Match
– Monthly fitness stipend
– Monthly phone/internet stipend
– 100% remote work environment #LI-Remote
– Company issued laptop
– Flexible PTO
– Themed happy hours – bring on the Zoom comedians, pop-a-shot contests, and sip ‘n paints!
– Quarterly team (virtual) gatherings and annual all-company offsites in cities around North America
– Learning & Development Fund for upskilling or products to improve your day-to-day work life
– One-time remote work set-up stipend to make your at-home office dazzle
– Teammates around the world in 8 different time zones!