Life is too short to work for a boring company, so why don’t you join us? We are looking for a passionate English Copywriter with at least 2 years of experience, who has strong communications skills and proven experience in a similar position. The ideal candidate will be a native English speaker, who is also fluent in Spanish.
Does that sound like you?
But first, let’s break the ice!
Who we are & what we do
At Leadtech, we work hard… and play harder! Our mission is to bring forward new business ideas and empower employees to achieve their goals in the online business world.
Since 2009, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across many industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement and inspiring new ideas daily for the world we live in and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, Leadtech is looking for you!
Does this still look like your cup of tea? There’s more
You’re our perfect candidate if you:
- Write, edit, and proofread content for various channels including web, email, social media, and apps in order to fulfill department needs
- Research, validate, and develop clear and compelling content that adheres to marketing objectives, and required branding and style guidelines
- Incorporate search engine optimization best practices in all your content
Your expertise in a nutshell:
- 2-5 years of content management or relevant publishing/marketing experience
- Produce well-researched content for various online channels
- Write web-friendly content. You need to be able to take complex information and explain it in a user-friendly way
- Understand value propositions, positioning, benefits, and features of the brands you will be writing for and incorporate those ideas into your content
- Follow editorial calendars to ensure timely delivery of content
- Able to develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, applications, blog posts, social media ads, etc.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in your writing to maximize visibility in search results. Knowledge of ASO practices is a plus
- Extra points if you can monitor and analyze the performance of KPIs to offer suggestions for improvement
- Native in English and high level of Spanish. Other languages will be a plus
- Proven record of excellent English writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with colleagues and managers
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Online passionate
- Very proactive
- Versatile and adaptable
Interested? Keep on reading!
Leadtech offers an exceptional working environment in a dynamic and international team. We invest in people’s development offering the opportunity for continuous training and career growth.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Private health insurance
- 25 days of holiday + your birthday off
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout days)
- Flextime (7 – 09.30h / 15:30 – 18h)
- Free Friday afternoons (a 7-hour workday!)
- 35-hour week for the full months of July and August (free afternoons!)
- Flexibility to work from home
- Other benefits paid from the gross salary (ticket restaurant, transport tickets, nursery tickets)
- Permanent internal training + Annual budget for external training
- Team-building activities
- Monthly afterwork
- Free coffee and snacks
- Free fresh fruit
- Games room (Nintendo, table tennis, futbolín)
- Terrace at the office
- An innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses
- Work with the latest technologies + career progress opportunities
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Leadtech is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer, which means we encourage applications from people with different backgrounds, interests, and personal circumstances. Our team welcomes applicants regardless of their race, gender, age, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, and/or disabilities. All we need is your high energy, skills, and willingness to be part of a great project!
- First step: 20-minute phone interview to get to know you
- Second step: Test.
- Third step: Online interview with HR and your future manager to talk about the position and how we approach work. It includes a brief skill assessment test
Sounds good? Apply now!
We’re looking forward to meeting you.
You’ll have the flexibility to choose whether you’d like to come to the office every day, from time to time, or work fully remote. We want you to find the best combination for you.If you prefer to be surrounded with amazing people, our exceptional office is in Barcelona’s Blue Building, located right on the city’s seafront. Besides our stunning views, you’ll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks, and coffee and you’ll also be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competitions.