James Berdigans, CEO of Printify:
“Our mission is to build an ever-evolving platform that lets anyone start an e-commerce business with as little investment and risk as possible. Our vision is to transform e-commerce from mass manufacturing to on-demand production, eliminating excess stock and reducing environmental waste.”
With no leftover stock and minimal risk, Printify has already helped more than 1 million merchants and creators grow their e-commerce business and sell custom design products without upfront investment. We ensure high quality at low cost.”
On September 9th, 2021, Printify announced that it has secured $50M in Series A funding led by Index Ventures, with participation from H&M Group, Virgin Group, founders of leading technology companies Wise, Vinted, Squarespace, RedHat, and entertainment industry investors such as Will Smith’s Dreamers VC.
Printify will use this investment to further expand its marketplace and to hire the best talents available around the world.
As a Partnership Manager, you will be part of the Ecosystem Partnerships squad within the Sales & Merchant Success Team at Printify. You will work closely with the Marketing and Product teams. As a team, we want to deliver business value and outstanding experiences to our Customers and Partners, through proactive and thoughtful engagement.
At Printify, the Partnership Manager will work with existing sales channels (e.g., Etsy and Shopify) and API partners to establish new relationships, maintain existing ones and identify new opportunities for company growth. You will act as a bridge between Printify and the respective sales channels, responsible for delivering on business goals, coordinating projects, and building trustful, long-term relationships with sales channels. Our goal is to establish and strengthen Printify as a favorable POD business partner for all major sales channels.
- Drive the commercial performance of Printify sales channels and API partners in line with the company’s goals
- Be an advocate for Printify sales channels and API Partners, and collaborate with internal teams to grow and maintain Partner revenue and ecosystems
- Identify new opportunities to grow existing Partners and Printify revenue
- Run co-selling and co-marketing campaigns with Printify sales channels to acquire new users for Printify and promote Print on Demand (POD)
- Grow existing and launch new partnerships in line with the company and product team’s goals
- Establish long-term relationships with key stakeholders in Partner organizations
- Run regular business reviews with Partners
- Monitor integration and Partner performance, and recommend solutions to optimize sales channel revenue
- Track industry trends and act on them to maximize Partner and Printify revenue streams
- Enable Partners to use and benefit from new product initiatives and developments effectively
- Be the knowledge center about the Partners’ products, businesses and industries
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with team members
- 3+ years of experience in B2B Partnerships and/or Key Account management and an interest in the e-commerce space
- Knowledge of methodologies and techniques to sustain and drive Partner revenue within Printify
- Experience working in an e-commerce, marketplace or software company
- Strong business acumen and strategic selling skills
- Ability to define meaningful, data-driven goals and execute and attain those
- Excellent stakeholder management and ability to drive cross-functional initiatives
- Excellent command of verbal and written English
- You have successfully created or managed a Channel and/or Partner ecosystem for a technology/software company
- Excellent team player qualities, high energy, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A data-driven mindset and an analytical skillset
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a dynamic start-up environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to learn, and a strong desire for success
What we offer
- Stock options so you own a part of Printify
- Start your workday anywhere between 7 AM and 11 AM. As long as the job is done and you’re happy and healthy, you can adapt your workflow to fit both meetings and friends
- Remote work is possible and encouraged within the EMEA timezone
- Work from anywhere – our Printify Houses in Riga or Tallinn, your remote home office, or a co-working hub
- International relocation support for international candidates who wish to work in Riga or Tallinn
- Access to mentorship, internal meetups, and hackathons both on-site and online.
- A personalized learning budget for professional development and unlimited access to our book library
- Support for your well-being – we cover health insurance or issue an insurance budget depending on your contract. You can work out at our in-house gym or receive a gym membership allowance if you’re working from abroad
Joining Printify means joining an international company with an amazing team that has grown to over 500 people. At Printify, people from over 20 nationalities and with many different backgrounds are working together in our Riga office and around the world.
We play to win together, and we always strive for excellence. We want to achieve great things and make a meaningful change in our customers’ lives. Our customers are our most important asset and our compass in showing us the direction to go. We value a strong learning culture and are united by a growth mindset.
Words from our investors:
Richard Branson, Founder of the Virgin Group: “Entrepreneurial spirit runs through the Virgin Group, which is why I’m proud to support Printify. Both Printify’s vision and success story to date embed this special entrepreneurial spirit, which in turn has created a rapidly growing and robust e-commerce platform. Printify’s unique proposition helps people market their brands through customizable products, with no upfront investment. We’re excited to support its growth in the coming years.”
Elise Fahlen, Investment Manager at H&M CO:LAB: “With the world experiencing rapid growth in on-demand services, H&M Group is thrilled to have invested in Printify and the team behind it. The execution of the founder’s vision and their impressive success to date speaks not only to the scalability of the product but also in their ability to be a long-standing industry leader in this space.”
Dino Becirovic, Principal at Index Ventures: “Printify is the leading marketplace for on-demand manufacturing, offering the largest selection of products and print providers. They have removed all the barriers to product creation and enabled over 2 million creators to launch successful merchandise businesses at the push of a button. Over time, as more manufacturers come online and more methods become available, Printify will allow any creator to bring their wildest product ideas to reality.”