Morning Brew is looking for a part-time e-commerce intern to run our Shopify store and swag shipments.
Morning Brew is a New York City-based media company that’s disrupting the traditional business news landscape. Our goal is to make the business world more engaging for aspiring business leaders through relatable and digestible content.
Right now, we’re creating content for four different products:
- The Daily Brew is our core e-mail newsletter that gives over 1.75 million subscribers all the business news they need in five minutes.
- Emerging Tech Brew keeps 150,000 readers up-to-date on the technological advancements that are changing the world.
- Retail Brew delivers the most important retail business news to 90,000 industry professionals.
- And Business Casual, our weekly podcast hosted by Kinsey Grant that presses experts on the season’s biggest business themes. It recently surpassed 1MM downloads since launching in September.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team that’s representative of our readers.
- Manage our Shopify store: create + optimize new product pages, update our product images, manage inventory, run monthly sales reports, etc.
- Run our swag operations: as part of our referral program, readers can earn various swag items when they hit referral milestones. You will be responsible for submitting these shipment orders, responding to readers who have questions or issues with their orders, re-ordering new inventory etc.
- Be creative: come up with new ideas for ways to improve our store + swag operations, propose new swag items and designs to create, create promotional campaign ideas, etc.
- Experience with Shopify
- Fan of the Brew!
- Can be remote or in-person at our NYC office
- 10-20 hours a week, flexible based on your schedule
- Hourly pay