60,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information. We’re a kind, curious, and customer-focused team on a mission to build the world’s most-loved password manager and give people more control over their data.
As the Director of Sales Operations, you will lead a team of Sales Operations Analysts as they support the Go-To-Market teams (Sales and Customer Success) in day-to-day operations. Reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer, you will improve workflows, remove roadblocks, and promote efficiencies in the sales process. You will use tools to track and analyze the performance of sales processes, and, based on this data, identify opportunities for improvement. You’ll be tasked with evolving our sales process and driving best practices.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years experience in Sales Operations, enhancing sales processes, sales tools, reporting, metrics, and policies.
- A strategic thinker who is able to use both data and instinct to develop simple solutions to complex issues.
- Experience and passion for sales and coaching.
- Strong understanding of CRMs and especially Salesforce (SFDC).
- Salesforce Admin Certification is an asset.
- Familiar with sales enablement tools such as SFDC AppExchange tools or SFDC Integrated tools like Gong, PandaDocs, Marketo, etc.
- Experience configuring, implementing, and building flows, and administering CRM, like Salesforce/Marketo.
- Knowledge and experience running RFP processes, and designing compensation plans, and territory models.
What you can expect:
- Build, lead, and inspire a team within Sales Operations.
- You will be a key member of the SFDC implementation team, helping define the structure and best practices around SFDC usage. Identify and implement tools to optimize SFDC.
- Lead initiatives focused on improving productivity and optimizing processes for the GTM team. Coordinate cross-functionally to deliver process improvements, playbooks, toolkits, and skills development.
- Develop data-driven insights and recommendations on pipeline, segmentation and targeting, and sales motion.
- Create and maintain documentation on the Sales process and, policies, and assist with onboarding new Sales talent.
- Manage the sales technology stack, renewals, and usage, and track return on investment.
- Prepare reports to summarize Sales effectiveness.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales Teams on demand and lead generation programs intended to grow the pipeline of opportunities for new clients as well as customer growth.