We are the first ever Talent Growth platform. We are on a mission to help engineering and product leaders become great leaders. Thanks to our software, our talent coaching program and our incredible community we help thousands of aspiring leaders to grow. We started with external mentorship for engineering leaders and experienced exponential growth for the past 2 years. After raising our Series A late 2021, we are building the future of our platform with new products and new verticals.
We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and self-driven individual who has a mix of both broad product strategy as well as the ability to deep-dive into business, usability, and architectural challenges that customers face today
Ideally we are looking for experience in startup / scale up during which you have seen and participated to the rapid growth phase.
We are looking for a product leader with a proven record of successfully managing a team of Product Managers, including staffing and hiring.
From a breadth perspective you should be comfortable driving cross-functional organizational alignment across groups such as Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Support
Well-developed collaborative interpersonal communication skills, including verbal, written and listening communications
Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage expectations and customer demands
You naturally look for ways to grow a product and are not afraid to investigate new opportunities
- Leadership– 3+ year managing a Product team of multiple Product Managers
- Humble and Growth mindset– You’re humble and you’re always finding way to grow in your skills and mindset with books, mentors, training…
- Efficiency– You’re able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort
- Analytical and Structured– You are able to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights
- Strategic thinking / visioning– You’re able to see and communicate the big picture in an inspiring way. Determine opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends –
- Teamwork– Reaching out to peers to establish an overall collaborative working relationship
- Structured Thinking– You are highly organized. You maintain a critical view on processes so that you can methodically break down problems and solve them piece by piece.
- Customer Empathy– You understand the underlying needs and feelings of customers to deliver a delightful experience
Requirements – Nice to haves
- Connected to Mentorship / Coaching– Someone who is connected to Mentorship (has been a mentor at Plato, has been a mentor to someone etc.) or someone who has been a coach. Or can demonstrate that they love doing that
- No Code– You believe that no code can be game changer to iterate fast and you have yourself experimented with a few no code tools on side projects of your own
- Creative Thinking– You are able to look beyond what has been done before, or use past ideas in new, innovative ways that are crucial the business’s success.
Your key missions
- Hire, lead, and support a team of product managers
- Implement product management processes (delivery and discovery)
- Develop product strategy, vision, and roadmap
- Ensure high quality and on time product delivery
Your key activities
- Engage with customers as a trusted advisor to understand their needs, manage escalations, and ensure their success
- Stay current on market developments and industry trends
- Work with other Product Managers and Designers to deconstruct business requirements and translate them into detailed user stories with UI/UX design assets for Engineering teams
- Own prioritization of the backlog based on business needs and roadmap deliverables
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders such as Exec team, GTM, Marketing, Sales, and Support on product improvements
- Measure feature adoption, product growth, and other metrics to enable data-driven decisions
- Drive alignment across all levels of the organizations including senior executives
- Present product capabilities, vision, value propositions, and roadmap briefings to customers, prospects, internal teams, and at public events
- You anticipate problems and mitigate risks
Very few companies have the potential to do something truly meaningful to actually help others. We believe that making managers better, more successful, and happier results in a happier overall workplace. And improving that even 10% leads to a ripple effect.
We spend nearly all of our waking lives at work. Let’s make that better.