InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Director of Product Marketing, DSM to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
Product Marketing at InVision is fundamentally about building products that our customers need and bringing them to the market in a way that achieves our goals. It’s a right-brain + left-brain kind of role, where in a single day you can go from discussing our roadmap with customers to leading a brainstorm for a new marketing campaign to building out a strategy for growing specific customer segments. Product marketers bring people, data and ideas together to turn a great product into the market-leading solution.
What you’ll do:
- Define the messaging, positioning and go-to-market strategy for the DSM product suite
- Constantly assess customer needs, the competitive landscape and our value proposition through qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Use data and insights to shape our marketing approach, priorities, and overall product direction
- Create stories to inspire customers and internal teams on our solutions for design organizations
- Drive cross-functional alignment throughout the go-to-market process, including holding stakeholders accountable and tracking success metrics
- Build trusted, on-going relationships with analysts and members of the design systems community
What you’ll bring:
- 8+ years of total experience with 3+ in product marketing at a fast growing tech company
- Experience executing B2B marketing campaigns to build demand generation and sales pipeline
- Excellent written communication and a sharp eye for detail
- Keen ability to turn a complex situation into a simple, clear plan
- Enthusiastic, fearless, creative, and resourceful in solving problems
- A passion for design
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.