Degreed is the workforce upskilling platform for one-in-three Fortune 50 companies. We integrate everything people use to learn and build their careers—skill intelligence, learning systems, courses, videos, articles, projects, mentors, and more—then match everyone to growth opportunities that fit their skills, roles and goals.
Degreed’s marketing wins awards and influences our industry. But our organization and product portfolio are growing fast, we are targeting new audiences, and we’re expanding into new markets all around the world. So now we’re hiring a Director of Product Marketing to help us scale up to meet these new challenges.
- Build the team – You will lead, manage, coach and grow a remote team of product marketing professionals (currently two direct reports).
- Understand the market – You will generate, analyze and share insights about our buyers (their journeys, problems, values and behaviors), users and competitors, and maintain win/loss analyses, battle cards and point-of-view on trends.
- Position the products – You will develop and govern product marketing content and revenue enablement tools that clarify Degreed’s positioning and highlight our value and differentiation (e.g. web pages, blog posts, presentations, brochures and videos).
- Drive the launches – You will create strategies and orchestrate campaigns to bring new solutions to market, and work with our Product, Marketing, Sales and Client Experience teams (as well as partners, agencies and influencers) to drive awareness and adoption.
- Improve the operations – You will also establish performance objectives and track key metrics and deliverables to track the team’s impact and manage its productivity.
- You have 10+ years of experience in product marketing, product strategy or product management, including 3+ years experience managing teams.
- You have experience developing compelling product packages and narratives
- You have expertise in competitive analysis, positioning and messaging, and launching.
- You have strong management, communication, teamwork and problem solving skills.
- You understand the learning/HR/work tech markets and empathize with customers.
- You are organized, independent and flexible; this is a distributed, fast moving team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.