Veho’s mission is to revolutionize the world of package delivery by creating exceptional experiences for customers and drivers.
For too long, parcel delivery companies have focused solely on efficiencies and cost management. Veho focuses on the end customer. As the first technology company of its kind, Veho replaces the old delivery trucks with a two-sided crowd-sourced platform and a network of hyper-local distribution centers. We partner with some of the most recognized consumer brands such as Warby Parker and Hello Fresh to provide an incredible experience with every delivery and give customers control on how, when, and where their package is delivered. Veho is disrupting the logistics space through our technology. We put the customer at the center, replacing the old model of fleet vehicles doing package delivery. We partner with some of the most recognized consumer brands such as Warby Parker and Hello Fresh to provide an incredible experience with every delivery and give customers controls on how, when, and where their package is delivered.
Customers LOVE us. Despite growing at a record speed over the past two years, we maintain an incredibly high customer satisfaction rating of 4.9/5 stars and an unprecedented on-time delivery rate of 99.9% – far above every other company in the country.
In short, we are building the logistics platform of the future.
Veho is backed by former top executives and board members at Uber, FedEx, UPS, eBay, and Amazon; three former public company CEOs, and early investors in Lyft and Instacart. We are a team of leaders who are passionate about building an incredible company that will change the face of this industry.
ABOUT THE ROLE :
Veho’s Strategic Finance team will play a critical role in helping shape our short- and long-term business strategy and execution. You will drive initiatives including owning Veho’s financial model and planning process, designing analytical and financial frameworks to optimize decision-making and support Veho’s rapid growth and expansion, and providing our management team, Board, and employees with insights about our performance. You are highly analytical and strategic, and can seamlessly navigate between complex details and the big picture.
- Required Qualifications
- Has 7+ years of professional experience, including 2+ years in investment banking or management consulting
- 2 years of experience operating in a people leadership capacity with direct reports
- Possesses extremely strong analytical, financial modeling, and presentation skills
- Has the ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and action plans
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, and is comfortable shifting priorities based on new insights and business needs
- Can think critically about problems and priorities, and isn’t afraid to challenge the status quo
- Is excited about digging deep into data for new insights
- Is a self-starter and has a desire to learn and grow
- Desire to build and grow a team with a strong emphasis on development of jr. teammates
- Can effectively collaborate with other teams across the organization
- Is detail-oriented, and an excellent verbal and written communicator
- Additional experience in private equity and/or a strategic finance role
- Experience supporting debt and/or equity fundraising
- Experience leading quarterly and yearly financial planning
- Executive level communication with the ability to communicate effectively at every level of an organization
- Has knowledge of SQL