“The front page of the internet,” Reddit is comprised of thousands of user-run communities, each with its own personality, unique focus, and moderator team. Founded in 2005, Reddit is a place for community, conversation, and connection with over 430 million monthly active users and growing fast!
Reddit is looking for an exceptional person who will ensure we are on track to meet our financial goals by becoming a trusted partner to our executives. This person will report to the Head of Corporate Finance.
- Become a strategic business partner to the executive team.
- Work cross-functionally across the company to identify and drive projects that create company-wide impact.
- Forecast and manage hosting cost spending.
- Own the long-range forecast for the company.
- Report company-wide financial and operating metrics to the executive team.
- Experience working with executives to complete projects with company-wide significance
- Ability to independently identify problems, drive consensus among stakeholders, and lead project teams from start to finish with minimal guidance
- Flawless financial modeling
- Exceptional communication skills
- 8+ years of finance/accounting experience in a high-growth setting
- Knowledge of cloud services providers, eg AWS, GCP, CDN services.
- Experience using Adaptive Insights and Google sheets
- Working knowledge of SQL/Python/R, primarily for use in dashboarding.
- Experience with analysis and dashboarding software, eg Tableau, Mode.