InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Director of Design Operations to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
We are looking for an experienced Operations leader to drive team efficiency, operational effectiveness and connectivity across our design teams.
What you’ll do:
- Own the systems and processes that enable InVision designers to work efficiently, both with each other and with their cross-functional peers to build delightful experiences for our users.
- Lead our cross-functional design systems team, responsible for evolving and maintaining our design language and product voice.
- Develop programs for advancing learning and education, design team tooling, work visibility, career pathing, and external presence.
- Assist in headcount planning and department budgeting.
- Work closely with Design leadership, staying on top of large initiatives and team communications.
- Closely partner with other Operations leads across InVision to drive consistencies.
What you’ll bring:
- 6+ years leading multidisciplinary design teams at user-focused technology, media or enterprise companies, with experience in operationally-driven roles.
- Exceptional organizational and program management skills
- A passion for design and design tools
- You’re an excellent communicator. You help your team to communicate clearly and distinctly, both verbally and in writing, to peers and business stakeholders
- Track record of developing your people; when we reference check you with your direct reports they will speak highly of you
- You are user and data focused with a solid understanding of qualitative and quantitative methodologies
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.