At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the role:
The Digital Operations Lead will own platforms and execute on projects that improve the operational excellence of Cloudflare’s paid marketing channels. You’ll apply your deep domain knowledge and experience in digital advertising including SEM, Display, Social, & ABM to help our marketers scale digital campaign executions.
We’re looking for a professional who has prior hands-on experience in B2B digital marketing campaign execution, with experience on technical implementations and instrumentation. You understand the pillars of Digital Marketing and will be the go to expert to strategize go-to-market system approaches, diagnose and solve platform challenges, lead integrations with our MarTech stack, and be an SME to support campaign launches.
- Optimize campaign launch workflows, from standardizing campaign metadata to implementing proper campaign tracking.
- Develop and maintain key relationships with culturally and geographically diverse marketers and cross-functional stakeholders with varied technical aptitude throughout the company.
- Own and maintain a portfolio of platforms which include provisioning access, integrations, and troubleshooting issues.
- Proactively identify optimization opportunities across digital channels to help drive revenue growth and marketing ROI.
- Partner with peers and cross functional teams to ensure holistic approach to data tracking and seamless handoffs between systems.
- Provide planning and communications support to campaign managers and executives.
- Manage the RFP and evaluation processes for platforms that fall within your domain/portfolio of responsibilities
Desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- 5+ years of digital advertising and operations experience at fast growing technology companies or media agencies, preferably with both B2B SaaS and B2C e-commerce business models.
- Strong project management skills including campaign production sprint schedules, stakeholder coordination, and agency / vendor oversight. Demonstrated capacity to learn as well as ability to operate independently.
- Deep domain expertise and hands-on experience with your tool set: Excel pivot tables, Google Marketing Platform suite, Google Analytics, ABM platforms (6Sense, Demandbase, Rollworks)
- Additional digital marketing experience: paid social, video, mobile, brand, etc.
- Analytics skill sets such as using SQL queries in a BigQuery environment, Salesforce reporting & analysis, Marketo forms and data tracking are a huge plus
- BA/BS degree