Hi 👋, does the idea of working at a growing startup sound exciting to you? Awesome — because we’re hiring an inbound marketing intern! At SaaS Design, we provide design templates to Figma & Sketch users, enabling designers, agencies, and SaaS (software-as-a-service) business owners to build beautiful product designs and save time in the process. Our customers range from small businesses to large international Fortune 500 companies.
We’re a rapidly growing, fast-paced startup that is looking for a digital marketing intern. You will have the opportunity to hit the ground running, work directly on projects, and see the direct result of your work in order to build up your portfolio. You’ll also be working directly with the founder, who will be willing to help give you applicable business and marketing guidance.
Duration: This internship is 3 months, with the potential for ongoing work afterward for the right person.
Hours per week: 10-15
As a startup, we’re looking for someone who is comfortable wearing all hats. 🙂
That being said, here are some of the tasks that you might be working on:
- Email marketing campaigns: help create marketing emails.
- Affiliate outreach: assist in finding new affiliates and emailing them to see if they’d like to join the affiliate program
- Please put the word “winter” at the beginning of your cover letter to show you have read the job description.
- Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram post creation and engagement
- Create new landing pages in WordPress (copywriting)
- Write occasional blog posts
We’re looking for somebody with these qualities:
- Entrepreneurial spirit & self-motivated: you enjoy creating new things and taking initiative. Bonus points if you’ve ever launched your own side project, community, or if you’ve ever freelanced in the past!
- Bias toward action: you prefer acting on your ideas (rather than talking strategy).
- You’re a lifelong learner: you’re always looking for ways to learn and improve
- Great communicator: as a remote company, communication is key (as stereotypical as that sounds). If you’ve ever been told that you have great communication, chances are, you would do well here!
- Must have a stable internet connection
Any sort of experience in design or marketing is a plus, but is not required!
- Remote position (this role is 100% remote, and you can be based anywhere in the world)
- Learn the ins and outs of a startup
- You’ll be able to measure and see the impact of your work
- Work directly with the founder and learn valuable lessons
Our company values are:
- A bias toward action: we’re a fast-paced startup and love to act on our ideas (rather than be in endless meetings).
- We value honesty, integrity, and straightforwardness: it’s better to be upfront about a mistake (hey, mistakes happen) and learn from it
- Respectful: we have a no-jerk policy
- Results-oriented: we love using data to support our decisions rather than gut feeling
- We look for solutions over problems
If these values resonate with you, we’d love to hear from you!
**Note: if you are shortlisted to the next stage, you’ll hear from us before March 14 (though likely much sooner). Unfortunately, we do not have time to contact all applicants individually if they do not make it to the next stage.**