Please note: Candidate will work remotely from their home office & can be based in any US city.
The American Red Cross is seeking a Digital Marketing Engagement Associate to join our national marketing team. Candidate should be a strategic digital marketing professional who is able to work collaboratively with cross functional teams/departments to ensure that the RedCrossBlood.org website and Blood Donor mobile app deliver best in class user experiences and support organizational digital goals and objectives.
This person will report to the Director, Digital Engagement for Biomedical Services. Candidate should be a strong communicator with a deep understanding of content management, testing and optimization, and using analytics to continuously drive digital thought leadership. Experience with the Adobe Experience Cloud or proven technical skills sufficient to rapidly learn new technologies is required.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to identify and prioritize website and mobile app improvements that align with strategic business objectives and meet the needs of both key stakeholders and our user base.
- Manage digital projects through complete product lifecycle including requirements documentation, development, testing and implementation.
- Liaison with IT and business stakeholders to prioritize development backlogs, coordinate releases, and roadmap future enhancements.
- Utilize strong analytic intelligence to understand user engagement and craft strategy that delivers high-value website traffic, improves visitor interactions, and optimizes site performance.
- Develop a comprehensive testing and optimization strategy that drives A/B/MVT testing, personalization, and conversion rate optimization initiatives aimed at optimizing the user’s online experience and improving performance across critical conversion flows.
- Review and publish content on Biomedical websites using Adobe Experience Manager.
- Understand and deliver comprehensive verbal and written explanations of performance metrics to all levels of internal customers – from product managers to executive management.
- Provide digital engagement subject matter expertise and consultation to business partners and stakeholders.
- 5+ years of website or mobile app management experience
- Bachelor’s degree required. Marketing, Communications or related field preferred
- Minimum of 3 years experience developing and executing website testing and optimization strategy.
- Minimum of 3 years experience maintaining web content using a content management system, preferably Adobe Experience Manager
- Ability to work remotely and collaborate effectively with off-site team members and stakeholders; experience working in a virtual environment (from home office) preferred.
- Experience communicating complex digital concepts in engaging and creative ways
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- Demonstrated experience creating and delivering client presentations relating to site performance and website strategy
- General understanding of usability design and conversion optimization design
- Attention-to-detail; demonstrates a high degree of accuracy
Required Technical Skills:
- Working knowledge of Adobe Experience Cloud, particularly Experience Manager, Target and Analytics
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing tools, such as Visual Website Optimizer (VWO), Optimizely or Adobe Target
- Demonstrated experience collecting, analyzing, and reporting web analytics.