Lambda School is a combination of a school and an investment fund. Lambda School’s mission is to find untapped or underutilized talent, and to train that talent for the most in-demand jobs in the world. Lambda School is pioneering a new model of higher education in which the school invests in the students, instead of the other way around.
Lambda has just successfully completed its Series B fund raising round with premier tier venture investors. We are operating in 40+ states across the US today and eyeing international expansion opportunities.
What You’ll Do
- Create visual designs for Lambda’s social channels and help to conceptualize new engaging content
- Design ads for paid media channels and drive creative optimization
- Own swag design, including providing art direction to vendors and executing new designs
- Be an advocate for the Lambda brand, including developing new assets for our style guide and ensuring all marketing assets are on brand
- Collaborate with copywriters, video editors and other members of the creative team to ensure high quality work
- Partner with cross-functional teams to plan, concept and design new Growth initiatives
- Support product design, such as sign-up flows, landing pages, website experiences, form experiences, and visual design alignment.
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years Design experience
- A great design portfolio
- Excitement for data and marketing creative
- Ability to understand business strategies and user research
- Effective time management skills to balance project schedules and fast-paced deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships, influence stakeholders, and inspire others
A successful candidate will
- have prior early stage start up experience
- be student obsessed and always a student
- Have a non-traditional story. Many of our students have beaten a unique path to their new jobs. We like team members who have done the same
Lambda School is an equal opportunity employer, and acts in this capacity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.