ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Demand Generation Processes and Leading Edge Technology!
Do you have Demand Generation background?
Do you have the ability to work-from-home and communicate across the globe?
ModSquad is searching for a leading edge Demand Generation Manager to join our Marketing Team!
This critical role supports the Marketing and Sales teams in all activities that generate and nurture our sales pipeline, ultimately driving revenue. The successful candidate will be a highly organized B2B demand gen pro, with analytic expertise, who can develop, execute and measure marketing campaigns.
ModSquad has operation centers in Austin, Northern California, Costa Rica and Northern Ireland and business operations in San Francisco, New York and London. This is work from home/remote position.
This is a full-time executive position
- Develop and execute campaigns to drive pipeline growth leveraging key channels such as email, content syndication, paid media, landing page optimization, events and more in partnership with fellow marketing team members.
- Create forecasts for qualified leads, reports of campaign performance, cohort analysis to determine trends by line of service and industry vertical.
- Develop additional lead nurturing campaigns and garner insights from user behavior using our marketing automation software (Pardot).
- Constantly monitor, measure and tune the performance of the lead funnel, lead scoring engine and lead follow-up/conversion. Work closely with the team to enact programs that achieve revenue goals.
- Manage the database to clean leads and keep database queues and information up to date.
- Partner with our external agency on paid media demand generation programs.
- Evaluate, recommend, and test new marketing channels including assessing potential traffic sources, negotiating pricing/terms, and launching campaigns.
- Continually optimize marketing performance by deriving insights from campaign data and recommending actionable improvements.
- Manage various aspects of trade shows, events and digital events including pre-show planning and outreach, post-show lead upload and outreach, event coordination, and onsite support to drive additional leads.
- Work with key partners to create campaigns that drive qualified leads through partner channels.
What’s in it for you:
- Work with an extremely talented team of colleagues serving highly visible group of clients
- A company culture that values exceptional performance and people skills
- Being part of an award winning growth company scaling across the globe
- The benefit of working from home
What are we looking for:
- Has top drawer skills and track record
- Is passionate about serving customers at the highest level
- Has a hunter mentality
- Loves being a part of a team, and is a multitasking ninja!
- Cares about the details, very reliable, and friendly!
- Is a tech ninja
- Has a global mentality
- 4+ years marketing experience in B2B demand generation planning and programs targeting a range of clients, including large enterprises
- Excellent analytical skills, creating reports, dashboards and analyses that help the team make data-driven decisions
- Proven ability to plan, execute, and optimize campaigns with a demonstrable impact on revenue
- Understanding of the sales pipeline and sales process
- Experience with both inbound and outbound marketing online and offline programs, including account based marketing
- Expertise in database management
- Experience in marketing analytics
- Experience in sales funnel forecasting
- Demonstrated experience defining and measuring programs, including analytics and reporting.
- Deep experience with Salesforce, Pardot, Google Analytics and proficiency with Google Ads.
- A self-starter with excellent project management and communication skills
- Experience coordinating events and trade show marketing campaigns
- BA/BS degree
ModSquad is a global provider of managed digital engagement services. Our 10,000+ Mods chat with customers, moderate web content, manage communities, and buzz in social media for many of the world’s coolest brands, including the NFL, Zendesk, and Topps, to name a few. We bring companies closer to their customers than ever before. From global enterprises to international agencies to hip new startups, our clients have reaped the benefits of putting ModSquad’s expertise to work. With experienced Mods available in 50+ languages in 70+ countries, we’re your squad for the digital world.
ModSquad is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, military status, status as a veteran or disabled veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or family status, genetic information, medical condition, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation.