At Flatfile, we’re creating beautiful, human-centric experiences to remove the barriers between people and data. We’re automating every repetitive and painstaking process involved in teaching machines what data is and where it should go.
We are looking for someone to help us create marketing programs to capture, and nurture leads across multiple channels.
This role is equal parts strategy and execution as you will collaborate across departments to design and manage integrated digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels to produce pipeline revenue. You will report to the Head of Marketing and work with most teams in the company.
You will report to: Director of Marketing
What you’ll do
- Improve existing marketing efforts to build a scalable demand generation function; identify the right mix of inbound vs outbound, digital vs traditional, and paid vs organic.
- Partner with Content Marketing to create broad market awareness through email marketing, video, and podcast creation, to make sure our message is heard by the right audiences at the right time.
- Manage marketing pipeline, marketing’s overall contribution to revenue, and lead attribution to determine the performance of multiple marketing campaigns and channels.
- Work with Flatfile’s web team to run data-driven experiments on the Flatfile website, e.g. A/B tests, and website personalization.
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years of experience in demand generation or growth marketing experience in B2B SaaS, with some portion spent marketing a technical solution or marketing to technical audiences.
- Experience at an early stage or high-growth startup
- Some understanding of ABM
- A passion for data-driven testing and the ability to quickly improve on marketing activities based on results.
- Created content in many different forms including case studies, campaigns, white papers.
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet all of the qualifications listed above, let us know why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Flatfile’s reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado.
Salary: $120,000 – $170,000 annually
Equity: this role is eligible to participate in Flatfile’s equity plan
Reasons you’ll love working here
*Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance for you and your dependents
*401k match. 100% matching for up to 3% and a 50% match for the next 2%
*Equity options for all full-time employees
*100% remote work environment
*Unlimited paid time off, with a recommended minimum of 3 weeks
*$10,000 home office makeover with personal access to an interior designer
*$150 per month toward cell phone and wifi
*The best tools to do your work, including a Mac laptop and top-of-the-line hardware.
*24/7 access to a Health Advocate & free annual membership to One Medical
*12 weeks of paid family leave
*And much more!
Flatfile believes a diverse and inclusive environment is key to building a great company. As such, Flatfile is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating an environment that is welcoming for people from all walks of life; we do not discriminate based on race, color, gender identity, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. While we have more work to do to advance diversity and inclusion, we are invested in growth that empowers everyone to succeed.