Skopenow is an analytical open source search engine for discovering fraud and evaluating risk. Our integrative platform identifies, collects, and analyzes public information on people and businesses by scouring millions of sources and data points.
About the job:
We’re hiring an eager and results-oriented Customer Support Specialist with a customer-centric approach. As a Customer Support Specialist you’ll resolve customer issues, recommend solutions and guide users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who enjoys solving problems.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in a customer facing role involving technical customer support
- Strong customer service skills
- Comfortable working in and assisting others through help desk software, such as Zendesk and Intercom in addition to other remote access desktop programs
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience working with international and/or distributed remote teams
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or STEM field preferred
Skopenow is a fast-growing, close knit team that is looking for someone like you to join us as we scale. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive equal opportunity workplace that everyone can call home.