Double is a flexible assistant service for busy executives. We help CEOs and their teams save time and focus on what they do best without the cost of hiring, by matching them with a dedicated remote assistant. Double provides the tools and methods to make delegation and task management effortless, so executives and assistants are always in sync. We help our clients with scheduling, travel, inbox management, administrative tasks, and much more.
We started in April 2018 and have closed $6M+ in fundraising with top-tier VCs. We grew 6x in the last year, and are now looking for an exceptional, technologically savvy, Customer Support Specialist to help us continuously provide great customer service.
Let’s build the future of delegation together!
About the role
The Customer Support Specialist is responsible for handling inbound customer challenges in a timely and accurate way, and ensures the successful technological setup of all customers with their assistants. The Customer Support Specialist engages in extensive problem-solving to ensure customer satisfaction and successful long-term relationships.
What you will do
- Handle inbound customer challenges in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat through Intercom
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features or processes with their assistant to ensure a successful setup
- Conduct additional training with clients to ensure a complete understanding of Double apps; provide technical support as needed
- Work closely with the Onboarding Specialist to help the assistants get successfully set up with their executives — answer any of their questions related to technology and logistics, prior to the onboarding and following the onboarding.
- Create resources on most common tools : FAQ articles, videos, …
- Reporting of product malfunctions, collaboration challenges and common pain points. Maintain a continuous feedback loop with Operations, Customer Success, and Product to deliver client feedback to facilitate constant improvement.
- Identify customer support process improvements and suggest optimizations.
- Learn and maintain a deep expertise of Double to provide ongoing value and support to our clients.
Who you are
- You have first-hand experience as an Executive Assistant or a deep understanding of the EA/Executive delegation process
- 2+ years experience in a customer-facing role
- Sales oriented: able to highlights the benefits of Double
- Excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust
- Proficient with modern task management tools (Asana, Trello, com, Notion, etc.) and experience using remote support tools (Zoom, Google Meets, Slack, Intercom). Tech savvy, with the ability to quickly become proficient in a variety of password management tools, CRM systems, and various email tools
- Experience creating reports in Google Sheets or Excel
- A problem solver: you can handle unexpected situations, uncover new ways our customers can find value and engagement with Double.
- Curious and takes initiative to improve current processes
- Excellent in prioritizing and multitasking a variety of responsibilities
- Enthusiast, with a positive attitude
- Productivity oriented, makes things move forward and respect clients time
- Bonus: French fluency (written and verbal)
Benefits & Perks
- An insanely supportive team, working to build great products and make delegation simpler and easier for everyone
- A competitive salary, a flexible vacation policy, and a remote-friendly culture
- Generous Stock Options
- Participation in medical and dental insurance
- Wellness perks
- Team happy hours and company outings
We’re a dynamic team that values a transparent and innovative work environment. We work hard to support each other in many ways. We value doers, people who are not afraid to break things and experiment.
You will be reporting directly to Sophie, our Customer Success Manager. You will also work in close contact with Maegan, our Onboarding Specialist, as well as our Operations, Growth, and Product teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.