Ceros is an experiential content platform that empowers the creation of bespoke, immersive digital content without code. We’re passionate about helping companies transform their static digital content into engaging experiences. From custom interactive microcontent, to immersive event microsites, you can build it with Ceros. Publish and update live content instantly, and embed it into your site instantly. Join us in ending the endless creation of static content and be part of the movement towards meaningful content experiences.
Our customers include some of the world’s leading brands, such as Mashable, Bloomberg, Red Bull, United Airlines, and AIG.
We are well-funded and venture-backed by prominent investors including Grotech Ventures, Greycroft, and Starvest Partners.
As a member of Ceros’ Customer Support team, you will be part of a rapidly-growing software startup. You will act as the front line of support for Customers all around the globe, helping them learn and thrive on the Ceros platform via live chat, email, and screen shares. Your primary focus will be to help customers who have questions about the Ceros Studio and other aspects of the Ceros platform. Your day to day will include answering questions from customers about creating content, troubleshoot any issues customers may have, and (where necessary) work with our Product team to triage and document any software defects that you find.
- Act as front-line triage for incoming support requests
- Answer technical questions from clients and teammates via live chat and email
- Work side-by-side with clients in the Ceros platform to help achieve their project goals
- Escalate advanced questions or issues through appropriate channels
- Identify opportunities for client training and development
- Become an expert on Ceros and stay up to date on new features
- Identify and report product improvement ideas from clients
- Perform other operational and administrative support as requested by the business
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience working in common design programs such as InDesign and PhotoShop
- Previous experience working in a Customer Support role
- Ability to communicate advanced technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Ability to think on your feet and solve problems quickly
- Excellent communication, typing, and grammar skills
- Understanding of DNS and the fundamentals of the internet
- Ability to troubleshoot basic internet networking problems
- Must be a self-starter with a strong sense of accountability
- Experience working with cloud-based design tools is a plus
- Relentless passion and contagious enthusiasm
Some additional Key things to know:
- This is a remote first role with the ability to work on east coast time; travel periodically to our NY offices and visit clients
- We want you to start ASAP
- This is a full-time position
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Premium health insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation days
- Wellness Fridays (shorter work days)
- Excellent gear (Macbook, external monitor, etc.)
- Virtual experiences in which Cerosians can collaborate, educate, and create social connections with one another
At Ceros, we are deeply committed to the recruitment, retention, and growth of diverse talent; uniting people from unique backgrounds in our shared passion for unlocking creativity through technology.
As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.