Your Company In Estonia is looking for customer support agents! We are an official business service provider for the e-Residency program of Estonia. This innovative program allows location independent entrepreneurs and startups to register their companies in Estonia and manage them completely online.
We are a fast-growing team that serves currently more than 250 customers from all around the world. We need to expand our customer support team to react to our fast growth. A good level of English and Spanish is required. Other languages, especially Russian, are a plus.
What we are looking for:
– Customer support agent with certifiable experience of at least 1 year, ideally 2 years.
– Good level of English and Spanish, if certifiable, that would be better
– (Ideally) other languages, especially Russian
– Basic understanding of financial concepts: invoices, VAT, taxes, revenue, expenses.
– Comfortable working with online tools, like Google docs, Google drive, Skype, Word, PDFs, online tools, etc.
– Someone who can endure work peaks during high workload periods (i.e: accountancy deadlines).
Your job would be:
– Customer support duties, like answering questions from customers, or doubts from leads, mainly via email
– Guiding users through the company registration process, solving their doubts, informing them of the next steps…
– Serving as a communication bridge between the accountants and the customers, when the accountancy department needs something from the customer.
– Preparing payments and invoices for customers
– Administrative duties, like entering the bank interface or payment gateway tool to get bank statements
– Other administrative/VA duties
What we offer:
– Average to above-average salary for your country at the beginning, yearly increments.
– Work in a fast-growing company, the most innovative service providers from Estonia
– Full-time job (40h/w) with completely flexible hours. Work when it’s best for you.
– Work from home, or wherever you want, anywhere in the world
– National holidays and paid vacations
– Non-discrimination policy and work environment. We accept employees from all cultural backgrounds, countries, genders, sexual orientations, religions, etc.
About Empresa En Estonia OÜ
Empresa En Estonia OÜ is an official business service provider for the e-Residency program of Estonia.
This innovative program allows location independent entrepreneurs and startups to register their companies in Estonia and manage them completely online.
We are a fast-growing team that serves currently more than 250 customers from all around the world.
We proudly adhere to a strict transparency policy in our prices and how we deal with our customers. We only work with companies, providers and banks that respect and follow that transparency policy themselves.
We are against any form of discrimination to members, employees, customers, providers or friends due to race, gender, sexual orientation, cultural or social background, country or religion. We are citizens of the world, just like you.
We don’t want to be the cheapest service provider. We aspire to be the one offering the best service to its customers. There’s no bigger reward than a “Thank you” message or recommendation from you.
We are committed to the success of our customers. That’s only natural. If our work is flawless, and you can focus on your company, you’ll be a happy customer, and stay with us for a long time. We believe our businesses go hand in hand. If your business grows, we grow with you.
Our team works 100% remotely. We are strong supporters of remote work and don’t believe in borders. We think everyone should be free to work, live and travel anywhere. We see the e-Residency program as a way of empowering entrepreneurs.
We think the technology exists to tear down the barriers and limitations of the past. We believe in technology as a disrupting force in all areas, from banking and accommodation to companies and governments.