At Zyte, we eat data for breakfast and you can eat your breakfast anywhere and work for Zyte. Founded in 2010, we are a globally distributed team of over 225 Zytans working from over 28 countries who are on a mission to enable our customers to extract the data they need to continue to innovate and grow their businesses. We believe that all businesses deserve a smooth pathway to data
For more than a decade, Zyte has led the way in building powerful, easy-to-use tools to collect, format, and deliver web data, quickly, dependably, and at scale. And today, the data we extract helps thousands of organizations make smarter business decisions, secure competitive advantage, and drive sustainable growth. Today, over 2,000 companies and 1 million developers rely on our tools and services to get the data they need from the web.
Reporting to our Customer Success Leader, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager who ensures our customers derive maximum value from our products such that they renew, expand and become advocates for us in the market.
If you are a customer-centric, data-driven, revenue driver who wants to be part of a world-class Customer Success team then this is the role for you.
- Develop a Trusted Advisor relationship with your assigned/pool of customers – recommending best practices in order to make our customers successful. Having an in-depth understanding of our products, features, and benefits and being able to articulate these to your customers.
- Successfully onboard and retain our customers by driving programmes of adoption to maximise the value customers get from our products.
- Ability to understand customer requirements and drivers, develop and guide their thinking to identify customers’ objectives, designing/tailoring playbooks to meet them and implementing an ongoing customer account plan to increase utilisation/engagement to improve retention and value over time.
- Actively seek to identify and develop new customer opportunities. Collaborate with Sales Teams to advance existing opportunities and assist them in closing active opportunities by demonstrating industry expertise to gain the prospective customer’s confidence as a trusted partner and adviser.
- Proactively identifying customers who may not be succeeding, and working with them to understand their challenges, improve their experience and retain their business.
- Identifying client issues that cannot easily be resolved and escalating these for additional support when needed.
- Provide voice of the customer input into product enhancements based on identified and anticipated customer needs.
- Help to develop and implement best practices, processes, and tools to continually enhance Zytes Customer Success Program