The workplace is undergoing a complete transformation. Today with the rise in hybrid working and expectation of employee personal choice, use of the workplace has become completely unpredictable. In order for workplace and real estate leaders to effectively manage space and serve today’s employees, they need to fully understand physical space and how people are using it in real-time. This ability is called spatial intelligence, and VergeSense is the leader in providing these insights, which lead to reduced real estate costs, improved employee retention, and better sustainability.
VergeSense is the leading workplace analytics platform used by innovative Fortune 500 companies across the world. These businesses use VergeSense to transform their static office into a dynamic workplace that matches today’s employee needs and expectations. Powered by intelligent sensors and AI-driven insights, customers rely on VergeSense to reduce or reinvest real estate, improve building operations, and create spaces that meet today’s employee expectations.
We like to move and iterate fast and believe in the outsized impact that a single team member can have on a company. A core philosophy of ours is simplicity — from product design, to engineering architecture, to our day-to-day working styles. Our team is experienced (previous successful exit in the IoT space), with a commitment to building an industry-leading product and open, communicative, and diverse team culture.
Our goal is to make life easier for VergeSense customers by helping them solve their complex real estate portfolio issues and improve their overall workplace experience using our world class sensor hardware and data platform. We’re looking for an analytically minded relationship builder who loves helping people, tackling business challenges and is eager to help our largest customers achieve success. We care deeply about our customers and partners and judge ourselves on how well we serve them.
The Customer Success team at VergeSense is a pivotal group tasked with helping our Fortune 1000 customers maximize the value they get from the VergeSense Platform and drive meaningful decision support. Our Customer Success Managers partner with our customers as trusted advisors to drive onboarding and overall coordination of the customer journey to ensure they are getting value and achieving success from using our platform.
This role is suited for someone who is resourceful, technically minded and loves to live on the front line of a growing Real Estate and Workplace industry. Do you have a passion for partnering with customers to drive bottom line value using hard data? Do you want to work closely with some of the biggest name companies in the world to guide them through workplace transformation post-COVID? Do you thrive on helping guide customers how to think and build the workplace of the future? If so, you may be the Enterprise Customer Success Manager we are looking for!
What You’ll Do
- Deeply understand our customers’ business goals, use cases, future needs and how VergeSense drives business value
- Onboard, develop and deliver a roadmap and success plan in a way that will provide continued value to our largest customers, driving ongoing usage and adoption of the VergeSense Platform
- Engage with business leaders to thoughtfully help them identify growth or upsell opportunities
- Communicate and work cross-functionally to identify performance and technical issues to drive effective solutions across various teams (solutions, support, engineering and product teams)
- Prioritize customer experience with a focus on happiness, retention
- Become an expert on the VergeSense platform, data feeds, and integrations while keeping up with industry trends in workplace analytics and experience applications
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years of customer success, sales and/or consulting experience focused on enterprise customers
- Experience understanding and anticipating customer needs and translating them into achievable goals
- Proven track record of exceeding objectives
- Prior experience building strategic account plans, driving adoption/expansions, managing renewals, and delivering QBRs
- Comfortable supporting customers with onboarding, data analysis, and training
- Light technical experience is a plus (APIs, networking, data structures, etc)
- Domain experience in corporate real estate is a plus
- Passionate about supporting and transforming customers’ experience
- Team player with experience operating in fast-paced environments owning multiple workstreams
- You don’t have all the answers, but you know how to find them (we value humility, high ownership, efficiency and resourcefulness)
- You have a high bar for customer experience and pride yourself in delivering quickly and exceeding expectations
• A high-impact role in an emerging industry leader
• Competitive compensation and equity
• Employer-sponsored medical, dental and vision insurance
• Open Vacation policy: take time off when you need it
We value people from all walks of life who exhibit kindness, curiosity, discipline, humility, and passion to excel at what they do. If you would like to contribute to our team, we encourage you to apply.