Scratchpad is seeking a Customer Success Manager to partner with our key accounts to drive positive business outcomes for our customers. This role is ideal for someone that is comfortable working with data, naturally consultative, and a great storyteller.
In this brand new role, you’ll pioneer our post-sale success process. You’ll build strong relationships with revenue team leaders as you work together to level up their revenue team. Your ultimate goal is to ensure that companies are successful using Scratchpad. This means you’ll provide insights and strategic advice to improve and maintain account health, product adoption, operational strategy, use cases, and more.
As the person responsible for account success you have the opportunity to craft, expand, and understand how the company perceives and works with Scratchpad. This role is not focused on upsells, renewals, or expansions – it’s strategic planning and execution. You’ll be crafting the company’s experience with Scratchpad and working alongside them as they achieve their goals.
Scratchpad is the first workspace built for sales. We genuinely care about creating a delightful experience for our users and believe in creating a meaningful impact on how revenue teams work. We believe salespeople deserve to focus on what matters (selling) instead of suffering from tedious data entry. Based on the incredible customer love we’ve received, we have a fantastic start towards dominating this massive opportunity. Customers aren’t the only ones who recognize our worth, top-tier investors like Accel & Craft Ventures have partnered with us as well.
We’re growing fast and searching for those who align with our values, have strong empathy, and get stuff done. We are a diverse team working fully remote, which means you get to challenge conventional wisdom, think globally, and do your best work all from the comfort of your own home office.
YOUR IMPACT 🎯
- Expertise:You’ll become an expert on revenue team workflows and how they relate to business outcomes and share that expertise with our customers
- Success:You’ll manage company deployments and ongoing strategic training – ensuring that revenue teams are successful with Scratchpad.
- Champions:You’ll perform 1:1 onboarding sessions and regular account check-ins (ie QBRs) with company leaders (primarily sales managers, operations, and leaders) to ensure we’re constantly aligned with their goals.
- Alignment:You’ll monitor, understand, and propose solutions for how revenue teams are working with Scratchpad to ensure we’re always helping revenue teams level up.
- Partnership: You’ll leverage data insights and best practices to drive product adoption and to understand use cases so the business recognizes the value of Scratchpad in their organization.
- Advocacy:You’ll be the voice of the companies we work with – building an understanding of how they operate and what they need.
- Impact:As the first person in this role, you’ll be crucial to the development of Scratchpad’s Customer Success program.
ABOUT YOU 🎉
- Strategic:You’ve helped a customer set, understand, and execute on business objectives.
- Experienced:You might have been a consultant or analyst. Maybe you have experience as an account executive, account manager, or in customer success. You have a solid understanding of Salesforce and confidence working with company decision-makers.
- Data Confident:You are comfortable digging into account data (amplitude, excel, SQL) and sharing insights based on that data.
- Storyteller:Reciting scripts isn’t for you. You love crafting narratives around use cases, metrics, and more.
- Resourceful:You’re a problem solver who listens, understands context, spots issues, and suggests solutions with minimal direction
- Curious:You know that you can’t learn everything about a customer from a dashboard. You’re interested in learning about what’s not on the dashboard.
- Empathetic:You step into the customer’s shoes and show you care. You’re able to ask relevant and meaningful questions to gain an understanding of the user and their goals
- Teacher:You love sharing insight and knowledge. You are patient and thoughtful when you educate
- Delightful:You enjoy thinking about how to make customers happy. You will brighten any customer’s day!
GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES 🚀
- Join the company at the ground floor for massive upside potential
- Become an expert at listening to customers, and selling a solution, product, and vision
- Influence the future growth trajectory of a product that delivers delight and has a meaningful impact on how people work every day
- Be part of a team that leads with empathy, values personal growth, and never stops learning
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS 🎁
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation
OUR COMMITMENT ❤️
We believe that great ideas can come from anyone and anywhere. As an equal opportunity employer, we interact with respect, kindness, and compassion. We are committed to building a company that embraces and celebrates diversity, equity and inclusion. We’re not afraid to let go of existing beliefs as we learn new information and uncover better ideas. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Diverse teams build better products, offer more unique perspectives and help foster a more inclusive environment for everyone.