Customer Success Managers (CSM) own the post-sales experience at PetDesk, driving adoption, retention, and maximizing the return on a customer’s technology investment. CSMs are responsible for ensuring the overall success of 400+ accounts. They are adept at analyzing strategic customer activities and opportunities and quickly building consultative relationships with veterinary practice managers and owners through targeted emails, short videos, and conversations. Successful CSMs are highly organized individuals who utilize a proactive approach based on data and a deep understanding of PetDesk solutions.
Apply if you’re excited to:
- Work in a team environment, coordinating efforts with your fellow team members, and share best practices, insights, and learnings across the CSM team
- Drive PetDesk product adoption and customer satisfaction through targeted and consistent communications that build your relationship as a trusted advisor to veterinary owners and practice managers
- Apply critical thinking and data analytics to proactively manage and address customer success and related issues throughout the customer life-cycle
- Fully understand customer requests, document and engage appropriate resources in support and product as needed
- Identify additional services and solutions opportunities for upsell
- Develop and implement tailored communication that provides continuous value to your team’s book of business, ensuring retention and driving long-term growth
- Drive ongoing cadence with customers to report on critical metrics and to raise awareness and value around PetDesk
- 1+ years experience in a Customer Success role
- Ideal candidates will have a combination of high-touch CS and digital engagement experience (Totango experience is a plus)
- Excellent phone communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Tactful and poised under pressure when dealing with challenging interpersonal situations
- Thrives in cross-functional collaboration and working closely with others in a team environment
- Curious about customer trends; interested in utilizing data analytics to plan communication campaigns strategically targeted to the segment and customer life-cycle stage
- Experience with Salesforce, a CS tool, or automation tools is a plus
- Veterinary experience is a plus!
Benefits & Perks
PetDesk is a remote organization focused on a culture, infrastructure, and ecosystem that supports team members’ participation in critical decisions and information sharing, regardless of location. Benefits and perks include:
- Medical coverage for employees and dependents (80-90% covered by employer)
- Employer HSA contribution with HDHP
- 401(k) match up to 3.5%
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Dental & Vision coverage available
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 13 Paid Annual Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pawternity Leave, Financial Pet Adoption Support & Subsidized Pet Insurance
- $250 Annual Stipend for Learning and Development
PetDesk, an industry leader in Veterinary client communication software, has helped over 4,000 veterinary practices streamline business with simple software solutions that help pet parents stay current, and pet care providers stay connected. CLICK HERE to learn more about the company and why over 5 million users trust our app!
Our recruiting process is rooted in “Who: The A Method of Hiring” and consists of an average 2-week hiring timeline.
As a culture, we value curiosity, vulnerability, joy, and fulfillment – which drive us in our mission to engage pet parents in their pet’s health through a deeper relationship with their pet care providers – ultimately delivering on our vision to extend and improve the lives of pets, pet care providers, and the people working here at PetDesk. We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment among our gender-balanced workforce. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Please, no external recruiters—candidate profiles submitted from external recruiting agencies will not be considered.
Notice at Collection to Applicants Residing in California
Depending on your location, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate how we manage job applicants’ data. Our full notice outlining how your data will be processed as part of the application procedure for application locations is available at this link. By submitting your application, you agree to our use and processing of your data as required.