HyperComply is the 10x faster way to complete security questionnaires and vendor due diligence.
Every business needs software, and most companies are required to assess the security risk of a software vendor before bringing them on board. Vendors spend countless hours answering security questionnaires instead of selling, and purchasers waste time sending, reviewing, and managing security due diligence instead of focusing on their core business. Help us build a category-defining business and re-define how trust is brokered between businesses.
Founded in 2019, HyperComply is an entirely remote company with employees across the US and Canada. We’re strong advocates of work-life balance, employee empowerment, and diversity in the workplace. We’re a well-capitalized startup with a fast-growing team, supported by some of the top VCs in North America.
About the role
As a CSM you will ensure that all of our customers experience best-in-class strategic support and quickly realize the full value HyperComply brings to their company. You will proactively engage with your customers, understand their business needs, and strategically advise them on HyperComply solves those needs. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced CSM to continue to build a reliable and scalable CS organization that our customers rave about.
What you’ll do:
- Manage a portfolio of new and existing customers, enabling and ensuring their ongoing success with HyperComply
- Work directly with customer stakeholders across customer orgs to understand their key metrics and deliver irreplaceable value to each of them
- Develop and deliver new assets and strategies the entire HyperComply team can use to more effectively engage with our customers
- Collaborate closely with Product, Marketing, and Sales teams to identify opportunities for delivering more value to our customers
- Identify opportunities for growth both internally and externally and work with the team to bring them to fruition
What you’ll bring:
- 3-4+ years experience as a Customer Success Manager within a fast-growing B2B SaaS company – or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to drive engaging and meaningful customer relationships that deliver value
- Passion for creating the best customer experience – excellent and punctual communication, understanding of the bigger picture, seen as a true partner for your customers
- Deeply collaborative nature and experience providing feedback and guidance for team members and other departments
- Self-starter attitude – you don’t wait to be told what to do, you go out and do what is best for your customers and for the business
- Desire to always do what is right and never stop growing
Nice to have:
- An understanding of the SaaS security & compliance ecosystem
- Experience in a PLG customer success organization
- Experience with Seed and/or Series A startups
We have you covered
Fully remote company
Flexible working hours
Unlimited PTO Policy (3 week minimum)
Generous work from home budget / home office subsidy
Comprehensive health benefits
Good times !
HyperComply is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace. We are therefore happy to try to accommodate any individual needs. If you require accommodation in order to participate in our hiring process, please contact us to make your needs known in advance. We understand that experience comes in many forms and we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.