Cyware is a venture-backed organization currently in hyper-growth mode. While Cyware is headquartered in New York City, all of our US based positions are located 100% remote. The firm was founded by innovative practitioners to solve the massive-scale cybersecurity challenges they saw daily while working for leading global banks and technology organizations.
Cyware is disrupting the cybersecurity operations market with innovation that gives the firm claim to being the far-and-away ONLY company capable of delivering technology to build cyber fusion centers for customers in large enterprises and the mid-market.
Your next opportunity starts here!
More on Cyware: (www.cyware.com)
Built on innovation designed by SecOps practitioners and cybersecurity leaders, Cyware offers multiple technologies within its next-generation platform, including advanced threat intelligence solutions (TIP) for large and small security teams, vendor-agnostic security automation (SOAR), and security case management. As a result, organizations are able to increase speed and accuracy while reducing costs and analyst burnout. Cyware’s Virtual Cyber Fusion solutions make secure collaboration, information sharing, and enhanced threat visibility a reality for enterprises, sharing communities (ISAC/ISAO), MSSPs, and government agencies of all sizes and needs.
- You can lead on strategic and tactical initiatives
- You are hungry, inquisitive, proactive, energetic, and driven
- You have a growth mindset and are committed to delivering results
- You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Why We Are Hiring:
The Customer Success Engineer (CSE) at Cyware is responsible for the technical parts of the processes for the implementation of customer success. This includes, but may not be limited to, customer onboarding (together with CSM), training, support, and technical enablement.
Come join an exciting startup company in the cybersecurity space that just completed its $30 million Series B funding!
What You Will Do:
- Teaches one or more technical classes
- Regularly participates in cross-functional projects
- Owns and maintains training function within the Customer Success department
- Manages multiple projects/tasks with minimal supervision
- Serves as the technical point of contact for Customer Success Managers
- Escalates technical issues and questions to the engineering and development teams
- Communicates effectively, both verbally and written, with management, team members, and other departments
- Balances long and short-term goals by prioritizing activities
- Actively creates and participates in curriculum planning sessions for new product training
- Recommends and implements solutions when project issues arise
- Build strong customer relationships, especially with key customer stakeholders and sponsors
- Always strive to provide exceptional customer experience
- Manage customer expectation and lead them to customer satisfaction
- Make sure all deliverables arrive in good order, on time, and fulfill customers’ requirements
- Keep track of key account metrics
- Communicate the progress to both internal and external stakeholders
- Take initiatives in identifying growth opportunities
- Collaborate with our team to achieve sustainable growth
Who You Are
- Qualified candidates must have excellent oral presentation and customer interaction skills
- Technical and troubleshooting skills in at least one software application or technology
- A proven track record of Technical Account Management or other relevant experience
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders and projects
- A listener who is customer-oriented and attentive to their needs
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in using software for sales such as Salesforce, Churn Zero, or other CSM tools
- Experience with security applications and security defense infrastructure
We’re a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?
You’ll love working at Cyware because
- We value balance. We are committed to providing an environment in which you can balance great work with a great life. You’ll have a generous PTO structure and holidays covered.
- We’re not just employees. We’re people. We offer 401(k) match, insurance coverage (health, vision, and dental), and reimbursements for your home office.
- We’ll invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we’ll give you the opportunity to do the same. You’ll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more…
How to Apply
Apply right here. You’ve found the application!
EEO Statement: Cyware is dedicated to hiring a diverse workplace that celebrates an inclusive culture and a sense of belonging. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, veteran status, genetic information or disability.