Our platform is being visited by millions of people every year. That traffic is fueled by the awesome creators that partner with us on campaigns and our amazing customer success team makes sure they go smooth as butter. This is no ordinary customer success role – you have to create a marketing plan and execute on it to make every creator you work with successful.
Why this role?
- Have a massive impact on the company. Even though we’re growing fast, we’re still a small team, and your contribution to managing our creators’ campaigns will be noticed.
- Maximum ownership and lots of independence. You will set the tone for how you want to interact with creators. You can call them, text them or video chat – whatever works. You decide how campaigns should be promoted and you will execute on your plan.
- Deploy and develop multiple skillsets. You will get a chance to develop customer service, marketing and data analysis skills all in one role.
- Join us at an epic time. We’re a profitable company and we’ve worked with 40 creators. We are planning to work with over 200 this year. This is the time to experience exponential personal and career growth.
About This Role
So, what will you do at Makeship in this Customer Success role?
- Create successful campaign strategies for creators and implement them, including analyzing their Youtube channel, brainstorming ideas, and supporting them throughout the campaign
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable clients by understanding their needs and helping them succeed
- Identify opportunities for clients to act as advocates for Makeship (testimonials, referrals, case studies)
- Collaborate closely with sales to support and onboard new clients
- Create marketing material to support the creator throughout the campaign (email, social media, videos, etc)
- Using and creating workflows and marketing material through Notion
- Analyzing Campaigns and pinpointing strategies to improve their success
This might be for you if…
- 1-2 years of experience in either a BDR role or a customer success role
- An interest in the content creation space (you love social media personalities!)
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our clients reach their goals
- Creative problem solver and ability to think on your feet with little guidance especially when encountering roadblocks
- You thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- What benefits can I expect?
- A stipend account for various medical expenses.
- Free food at the office.
- Any equipment that you need.
- Flexibility with remote work.
- Access to tons of resources and support to help you in your role and growth as an individual (team audible account, books etc.)
- Is this role only full-time? Can I work remotely?
- Yes you can work remotely, but we prefer you work in our office in Kitchener, ON. (after the COVID19 situation is resolved)