Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Monetization is often the most data-heavy, latency sensitive, and technically demanding part of any online business. Our Ads Customer Success Engineers support the Reddit Ads platform. This role is the Tier 1 level of support, acting as the interface between Sales and Engineering as you work through customer issues.
You’ll be joining the Ads Solutions Engineering team. We are looking for engineers who are passionate about solving problems and providing our customers with a positive experience while using our platform. Reddit is continuing to grow our teams with the best talent. This role is completely remote friendly and will continue to be after the pandemic.
- Have a strong understanding of the market, clients, partners, and technology
- Execute deep troubleshooting techniques and drive resolution of customer issues as quickly as possible within our specified Service Level Agreements
- Use Jira to record, track progress and escalate application issues
- Collaborates with the various teams to ensure that problems are resolved effectively and efficiently
- Provide product feedbacks and insights to the business and development teams
- Assists users in understanding how to appropriately use our platform
- Assists with various application testing activities and internal projects as needed
- 3+ years of experience in a customer/client-facing role such as Customer Success Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, or Sales Engineer
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting fundamentals
- Passion for superior client experience
- Prior experience at a MarTech or AdTech company
- Adept with writing database queries and data analysis
- Annual Personal & Professional development funds
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- 401k Matching
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Monthly Global Wellness Days
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off